• Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    True, only one bad guy. But multiple bomb types. That’s not good

It could be good in the long run.

If that one guy is experimenting with multiple types it's more likely he will blow himself up in his garage while fixing his next bomb, rather than always using the same proven design.

I think many bombers end up getting caught by accidentally blowing themselves up.Sometimes even before they can even hurt others.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It could be good in the long run.

If that one guy is experimenting with multiple types it's more likely he will blow himself up in his garage while fixing his next bomb, rather than always using the same proven design.

I think many bombers end up getting caught by accidentally blowing themselves up.Sometimes even before they can even hurt others.

That can't happen soon enough.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's probably safe to say this isn't race related.

I am leaning this way too, based on the various locations where the bombs were found and changing method of triggering them. There are just too many variables involved to say this is someone deliberately trying to target people of a specific race.

But we do know that the people that make everything about race will continue to do what they do best.

So ultimately this is going to be race-related, even if the bomber never intended it to be.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So a crazy person is, running loose, bombing people in Austin. It would be nice if the president took some time out of his schedule of attacking the Mueller Investigation, calling for the deaths of drug dealers, and doting over Putin, to maybe reassure the public. I'm fairly confident that the information on these bombings were included in his intelligence briefings.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ground-burst simulators to Goodwill, not good. Bad guy dead, that is good. Are Twitter timestamps in Eastern Time? Sounds like old fashioned Police work and new technology (fairly new, cell phones and cameras) led to the bomber. Props to the LEOs for taking care of business.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    [video=youtube_share;1uy__WrWrNA]http://youtu.be/1uy__WrWrNA[/video]

Well, noting that he was asked a question rather than independently addressing the issue, I guess that's something at least. A tiny "Kudos" to him. Thanks or the info LH.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bomber is a 24 year old white male. Given his age, and apparently how competent he was in making bombs, I wonder if he's ex-mil. The alternative, I guess, would be him becoming savvy based on internet knowledge. No motive known yet.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Bomber is a 24 year old white male. Given his age, and apparently how competent he was in making bombs, I wonder if he's ex-mil. The alternative, I guess, would be him becoming savvy based on internet knowledge. No motive known yet.

Depending on which, we should really look at raising the age limit for military service to like 28 or 30. And/or put some common sense restrictions on internet content.:coffee:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Depending on which, we should really look at raising the age limit for military service to like 28 or 30. And/or put some common sense restrictions on internet content.:coffee:

Hard to indoctrinate people at 28 or 30. At 18, you can really get people to buy into something. I think that's a good thing for the military.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If it was from reading the Internet, there will probably be more calls for more censorship on the Internet.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If it was from reading the Internet, there will probably be more calls for more censorship on the Internet.

Well...by banning gun related pages and other conservative pages, the folks at YouTube and twitter have already started doing their part. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom