Aug. '09 Indy 1500: Thanks to everyone who stopped by the INGO table!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's impressive to see what you guys have been able to create in a relatively short period of time. Nice job, glad to be apart of the forum, and great booth at the 1500...

:yesway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Details please...

Shay's son was there making pipe cleaner artwork. A young girl about his age (around 5) stopped by the booth and Fenway gave her a couple of INGO stickers. Shay's son made her a pipe cleaner flower and gave it to her. All three of them shared a blushing smile and a quiet giggle.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Shay's son was there making pipe cleaner artwork. A young girl about his age (around 5) stopped by the booth and Fenway gave her a couple of INGO stickers. Shay's son made her a pipe cleaner flower and gave it to her. All three of them shared a blushing smile and a quiet giggle.

Sounds like a keeper! What does a young gal go for these days? 3 Head of beef, a hog and 500 rounds of .223? :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    <----- Like I told Fenway, we've got a couple extra bucks now, so I was pleased to spend all of them on INGO. Now I'm poverty stricken again :D

How many new site supporters signed up?

I for one finally made the jump. :D :rockwoot:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Not the best location but not the worst one either. Great representation. Darn if I knew Shooter521 was there today I would have stopped by just to thank him (and eventually hopefully VUPDblue too) for all the helpful and excellent advice they've given me. Great site, great people.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Good seeing some "old" faces, and meeting a few new ones, too. I introduced myself to a few folks that I spied wandering the aisles...but I've already forgotten most of 'em. Sorry...

-J-

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Thanks guys!

Stopped by the booth and met Fenway and Shooter521. Had my youngest son (14) with me for his first 1500 gun show. He was pretty amazed! He had ten bucks to spend. Had a hard time deciding between nun-chucks and a dummy frag grenade. Told him he can't take either one to school. He settled on the 'chucks. :rolleyes:

Stopped by the reptile show and went home with a brand new Mexican Milk Snake and 50 dead baby mice.

So, it was a pretty good day. I had a great time catching up on new stuff, and spending time with my son. Great time for a 14 year old too. Some new 'chucks and a new snake! "Hey, Mom, guess what we have!" :D

Thanks, Fenway and Shooter. The hat looks great!

PappyD

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Did anyone find my wallet on the INGO table?

It is made out of some material and may possibly fold or not. Should have some money and cards and stuff in it.

Also one of my many fake IDs. If it has an ATM card, you'll know that's the one.

Just let me know.

:D

padishar123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Leo, IN
    Fenway, I believe it was you I spoke with. It was also very nice meeting you. Thank you for taking the time to put this forum up for us...I'm sure everyone greatly appreciates it.
    ~Aaron

mickar15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Stopped by Sunday and met Fenway. It was nice to put a face to the name .

Also picked up a cool INGO hat. Wore it to work today, and everybody guessed where I"d been.:ingo:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Hey Scutter, remember the blue and gold one Shay's boy gave me, walked in the door and told the wife I had something for her. Presented it to her and told her who made it and a got a "awwwwwwwwww, that's sweet", it now sits proudly in garden window above the kitchen sink.

Top Bottom