Aug. '09 Indy 1500: Thanks to everyone who stopped by the INGO table!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hey Scutter, remember the blue and gold one Shay's boy gave me, walked in the door and told the wife I had something for her. Presented it to her and told her who made it and a got a "awwwwwwwwww, that's sweet", it now sits proudly in garden window above the kitchen sink.

Heh, that's awesome! I had to buy mine for a quarter. :):

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Heh, that's awesome! I had to buy mine for a quarter. :):

He made me a red white and blue bird. I set it down on the table and he told me it was for me to keep. :) I carried it around with me when I was looking at stuff at the show.
    When I got home I sat it down on the couch and after about a half hour, the cats had it all tore apart...poor bird didn't stand a chance :):

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    WTH!

This place is GREAT! After doing my "shopping" I found I was too low on cash for a hat. So, I asked if INGO took plastic, not yet was the answer. They asked what I wanted and I told them a hat. Here is where it gets wierd..."Just take it and send us a check"... no Id, no name, no nothing. I couldn't believe it! I am from a small town and I don't think that would happen here much less Indy!

So with great appreciation I thank you INGO! I am still amazed at thee trust and fellowship you show. I told my wife the story and told her to send an extra money (I may have to remind her). I now owe you guys one(I hate owing anybody). If I can ever helpyou guys out let me know.:ingo::rockwoot:INGO ROCKS:yesway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This place is GREAT! After doing my "shopping" I found I was too low on cash for a hat. So, I asked if INGO took plastic, not yet was the answer. They asked what I wanted and I told them a hat. Here is where it gets wierd..."Just take it and send us a check"... no Id, no name, no nothing. I couldn't believe it! I am from a small town and I don't think that would happen here much less Indy!

So with great appreciation I thank you INGO! I am still amazed at thee trust and fellowship you show. I told my wife the story and told her to send an extra money (I may have to remind her). I now owe you guys one(I hate owing anybody). If I can ever helpyou guys out let me know.:ingo::rockwoot:INGO ROCKS:yesway:

I remember you stopping by the table on Saturday. If you can't trust your fellow Indiana Gun Owners, who can you trust? Thanks for coming by!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I met Shooter. Got an INGO sticker for my new ride & an INGO T-shirt to wear to the next club shoot &/or Indy1500 show. Thanks!

msgro22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    eastside of indy
    Picked up my first INGO shirts (like..like) and a sticker have it on the back of the dodge... thanks for having a site like this for all the questions i have and will have. keep it up and i will hit the site supporter at the next show in Oct....:spend:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Scutter, remember the blue and gold one Shay's boy gave me, walked in the door and told the wife I had something for her. Presented it to her and told her who made it and a got a "awwwwwwwwww, that's sweet", it now sits proudly in garden window above the kitchen sink.

When he's a famous pipe cleaner artist, his early work will be worth some serious cash.

:):

Top Bottom