• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    I was not able to get there until Sunday morning at opening (after a quick pass through the snake show to kill some time before the 1500 opened), but brought along a brand new INGO member, my wife and two others who do not own guns at all. I'd agree that the attendance and selection were a little on the light side, but that is likely at least in part due to my getting there after you guys picked over the carcasses for two days. :rolleyes:

After a quick pit stop at the concession stand for a side of bacon, we hit the INGO booth for more INGO swag, said hi to Fenway and met shooter521. My friend the new INGO member also became a site supporter.

Ammo was either overpriced, or non-existent with a few exceptions. There was a booth near the wall opposite the INGO booth that had .40s buy the 1,000 at a very good price. I've gotten them cheaper (shipping included) from Palmetto, but only by $18/1,000.

My wife did find a Kahr P9 that she really liked. It was not some outstanding show-stopper deal or anything like that, but it was priced very fairly and matched the best price I've seen it for elsewhere. Di I say she REALLY liked it...and that I'm not a stupid man? When my wife really, really wants to buy a gun and it's not obviously overpriced, I'm buying the gun. Wouldn't you???

I also found a guy from the Cincy area that sells paracord bracelets that were pretty neat. I got one and had him make me a paracord watch band while we walked around...for $10. Not too shabby.
    :ingo:

jdub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Those Marine guys selling the AR raffle sure are into the suspense. I have waited two long days now for them to call me and tell me I've won.

Well seriously, was anyone there when they did the drawing? Was the winner on site? Just curious.

Top Bottom