• ...and so much more!
  • Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I really appreciate the deal you cut me. Thanks alot!! +1
    I will definitely be giving you more business in the future. I really like this taurus 709, shoots and handles pretty dang nice. Probably when I get the money together for an AR, I had my eye on that Oly bull barrelled flattop you had on the table. But it'll have to wait for now.

Your more than welcome. Those K16's will do a dime group at 100 yards with good ammo!

jerrysbad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Fairly good show, seemed a little smaller than normal. however I did pick up a nice camo bag and tactical holster. stopped by INGO table and paid dues and got to meet the guys. hello everyone. jerry

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    it just seemed like a lot of vendors were there with just what they had leftover and hadn't made an effort for this show. though the october show should be much better.

rfguy1984

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I liked the show but is was definately smaller and less crowded than the previous 3 shows. I found the usual high prices on ammo. I mainly went to help introduce 2 new younger people to guns and gun shows. I also helped one of them buy his first gun! We all need to continue to introduce more younger people to this sport! I picked up a 10.5" AR upper from Model 1 Sales for my newly approved SBR. I also picked up a AWESOME condition CZ-52 for $185 thanks to Class 3 Sales...Thanks Kent!!!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Any good prices on fully assy lowers?

cheapest i saw was 410 for rra so no not good prices.

There was one table that had DPMS lowers stripped for just over $100, and complete w/ collapsing stock for ~$250.
    homer-simpson-doh.jpg

J/K :D

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    i was disappointed with this 1500.. it was my first back after being out in Raleigh, NC for a year and the selection was definitely limited compared to out there. it seemed to be a lot of the same inventory without much variety (as far as handguns go, i wasn't really looking for anything else) most of the glock 19s were all sold out by 12-1pm on Saturday so that was a bummer too... i couldn't find a PPS 9mm either! :(

Definitely a small and still overpriced 1500. Very limited selection on guns, lots of accessory dealers. The one good thing was that ammo cans sellers were all over the place, there's been a dearth of those for the last few shows. $26 box for .380 FMJ is still ridiculous, the guy who had it for $37, you're out of your mind. This was definitely not like the 1500's of the past, I miss the days of Claflin in the back selling container loads of S&B ammo. Ahhhh....memories.

js_silveradoss

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    I picked up one of those Glock 22 for 325!! Its a third gen and was terribly filthy!! I cleaned it up and it is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Came with night sights. I would say its the best buy I ever got on a piston!! It didn't even have holster wear. They were all Sherriff trade-ins.

jerico616

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My buddy went and he said that prices on reloading equipment and supplies are finally starting to come back down. He didn't give any specifics, but he said that he was happy that he could start stocking up on bullets and powder again.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Stephanie and I would like to thank all the INGO folks who stopped by to see us at Acme Ammunition. We sincerely appreciate meeting and speaking with you, not to mention your business. We want to be your first choice in ammunition.

We are also pleased to announce that we have become an advertiser/supporter of INGO. Please watch our space for announcements on a variety of topics.

THANK YOU!

Mike

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Stephanie and I would like to thank all the INGO folks who stopped by to see us at Acme Ammunition. We sincerely appreciate meeting and speaking with you, not to mention your business. We want to be your first choice in ammunition.

Nice meeting you at the INGO table on Sunday. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up any of your .223 before I left... next time for sure. By then, maybe Fenway will have shot some of his and posted a review... ;)

Thanks to all the INGO'ers who stopped by the table, and to Mike @ Raven for the good deal on the trauma kit and the kick*** T-shirt!

Top Bottom