• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I saw a notable drop in ammo prices. Yeah, Wolf 7.62X39 was about $350.00 per thousand on one side, but it had dropped to $256.00 a thousand on the north side. That's still too expensive, but it beats $450.00 a thousand this past spring. The Saturday morning crowd was only just fair. We got there at 8:05 and there was no line. It was nothing like the elbow to elbow mad house rush in the last two shows. Prices are coming down.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Went sat afternoon. Not as crowded as in previous 1500's. Got to meet Shay, Britton and IndyGunWorks. Got an INGO Hat and a Tee shirt. Luckily I have lost some weight recently and got rid of my man boobs:twocents:, so a large shirt fits. Got my Meprolight night sites installed on the G23 by the GlockDoc. Also got an indepth Glock care lesson from him also, but i will share that in a separate post. Ammo prices seem to be starting to come down. I saw 1k .223 for $350 and wolf for less than that. I could buy .40 cheaper at walmart than anywhere in the show. I saw boxes of blazer for $23 when you can buy federal at WW for $13.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    We went today to find a holster for my wife's Ultra Carry, and look for the Benchmade knife I've decided to buy. We were looking at ammo and brass, too, for pricing and availability. We only saw one table handling any Benchmade, and they didn't have the knife I want, so we went looking for holsters. Raven didn't have much out, and the table was 2 deep almost, so we went over to the INGO table and met Fenway (I think). My wife bought a T-shirt, and me a black INGO hat, and we looked at the ObamaJoker posters and window stickers. I should have bought a couple of INGO stickers, but didn't.
    We almost bought a paddle holster for her at Wild Bill's (I thought she was going to), and Brass King's prices haven't moved from last year on his .308 168gr reloads. Acme had about the best prices I saw for .45 ACP and Rainier bullets, but he was still more than I want to pay.

So, we walked out of there with a messenger bag, a new boonie hat, some chocolate candy, and a little INGO swag. And I didn't get home in time to mow the grass. All in all, a good trip ;)

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I just went down for the day and it was good to meet a lot of fellow INGO members. We took way to many guns for the number of tables we were able to get. Jahred still has a bunch of guns left and I told him to cut some deals and move them out. So, if you go tommorrow please look him up and tell him Britton said to cut you a deal.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Cool :yesway: Support those who Support INGO!

I just went down for the day and it was good to meet a lot of fellow INGO members. We took way to many guns for the number of tables we were able to get. Jahred still has a bunch of guns left and I told him to cut some deals and move them out. So, if you go tommorrow please look him up and tell him Britton said to cut you a deal.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

I really appreciate the deal you cut me. Thanks alot!! +1
    I will definitely be giving you more business in the future. I really like this taurus 709, shoots and handles pretty dang nice. Probably when I get the money together for an AR, I had my eye on that Oly bull barrelled flattop you had on the table. But it'll have to wait for now.

I made it by the INGO table and paid up my site supporter fee. Met Fenway and Scutter again, along with Cwood.

Had a good day, found some good deals that I wish I had the money for. Did come home with what I really wanted. And Yamaha that was with me sold his FAL and ended up buying a RRA AR flattop carbine. He really likes it so far.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Got an INGO T-Shirt. Great to see you had them in xtra fat! I'll even have to shrink this one!

Also met Britton. He gave me a hard sell discount. Hopefully he'll let me take advantage of it in the store this week.....ending up spending some money on an INGO deal.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Anyone that comes by the "JACK'S STUFF" booth by 12 noon and introduces their self to me, I will give them an additional $10 off your best deal on any gun from us.
    But you must introduce yourself to me.

Last edited:

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I really appreciate the deal you cut me. Thanks alot!! +1
    I will definitely be giving you more business in the future. I really like this taurus 709, shoots and handles pretty dang nice. Probably when I get the money together for an AR, I had my eye on that Oly bull barrelled flattop you had on the table. But it'll have to wait for now.

I made it by the INGO table and paid up my site supporter fee. Met Fenway and Scutter again, along with Cwood.

Had a good day, found some good deals that I wish I had the money for. Did come home with what I really wanted. And Yamaha that was with me sold his FAL and ended up buying a RRA AR flattop carbine. He really likes it so far.

EBR#1 sold, now onto EBR#2......lol

nice meeting alot of familiar faces again, and a few new ones. Pretty good show for the size, hopefully I'll get called on an offer I made for a 1903 colt 32 hammerless, and ammo and such

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I bought some .45 in bulk. It was pricey... not Wal Mart cheap and not Gander high. We went around 11:00 and walked right in. Nobody at the INGO table when we stopped in but it was surrounded when we came back by.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    For the last day of the show, Acme Ammunition LLC will be selling our .223 55 Gr ammo for $149/500 - $298/1000.

This is a BRASS CASE product made with Hornady FMJ bullets, fully reloadable.

Unfortunately, the 9mm mentioned in an earlier post is sold out.

Just look for Wiley Coyote on the banner on the north side of the building (opposite side of the INGO booth).

Mike

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    21st Century Tables - NE Corner of show..

I will e cutting deals all day today. I will take care of the INGO guys especially. Stop by and say hello...

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    i was disappointed with this 1500.. it was my first back after being out in Raleigh, NC for a year and the selection was definitely limited compared to out there. it seemed to be a lot of the same inventory without much variety (as far as handguns go, i wasn't really looking for anything else) most of the glock 19s were all sold out by 12-1pm on Saturday so that was a bummer too... i couldn't find a PPS 9mm either! :(

with all that said, i did end up buying a G27, a G23 mag w/ +2 extension (that I swapped to a G27 mag), and a few IWB holsters! I also grabbed an INGO card for my co-workers and my dad grabbed one too! (He's not much for the internet, but he's an FFL in Peru, IN)

I will say that the FastHolster booth was fairly fascinating! It was a cool little product, I'm probably going to order a few. :ingo:

Top Bottom