• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Unfortunately my Father was sick and could not go. I hated to go without him. I just took my FNP 40 and my Buckmark. Put 150 rounds through my Buckmark and put 172 rounds through my FNP 40. That makes 328 rounds through my FNP so far with 0 malfunctions. Let Buzz run a mag through the FNP. Since he was kind enough to let me shoot his M14 the other day. He was also working with a Woman. Who had never shot anything bigger than a .22. So, he asked me if she could fire the FNP. I had no problem with it. I do not mind sharing. Many others have let me fire their guns.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    If I didn't have to get home I would have stopped at Atterbury today. I had to drive to seymour to pick up a shotgun from another INGO member.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Aidan and I put in 2.5 hours today. His mom tagged along as well and shot for the first time. We went through about 600 rounds between the 3 of us. Aidan learned what a piece of .22 brass feels like when it catches on top of his glasses. :). He took a break and calmed down then continued shooting. I'll probably be back tomorrow as well for a bit.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Range trip

I made my trip to the range today also. I needed to try some 60 gr. Hornady TAP in my coyote buster. I took a co-worker so he could re-zero his EoTech and magnifier he removed from his AR. So much for the ARMS mounts guarantee to return to zero if removed.
    Always fun to see the different guns at the range. Lots of slug guns and smoke poles. I might be going back next weekend for another go-round with getting my AR on target. Hopefully I'll be busting some coyotes this week after work.:ar15:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was there from 3 to closing. I just took my Savage MKIIFV with me. I wanted to test some different factory loads. Plus I told Josh Smith I would test some Remington target.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    My efforts on Friday were thwarted. I arrived at 10AM all ready to shoot and realized that my memory was completely off. Drove back to town and went to work. Returned on Saturday with a box of handloads for a repeatability test. Used five to rezero my scope, 10 rounds to practice with, and then shot a sub-MOA 5 round group. Packed up the gun, grabbed powder, and I was on my way in 30 minutes flat with my entry into the Sub-MOA club in hand.

It took several range trips, nearly 200 rounds of handloaded ammo and three different powders, but I've found the combination that works for my rifle. I would've never thought a $300 barreled action could shoot submoa groups. Now onto the next project! Still have two rifles that need loads developed and another one that needs refinement.

Top Bottom