• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Mom and I are taking Dad Saturday. With his knee problem it's been hard to get him out. Mom finally bought him a power chair. I'm going to sight his new Savage Edge .223 if for him also. I'm also looking forward to introducing him to Buzz. I hope the weather is nice. He needs to get out and have some fun. Not for sure what time we will be there.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I may be taking my oldest again Saturday morning after his soccer game. His mom also wants to go. :rolleyes: I guess I can have her drive lol.

Quick question about the range. What is te small range at the end of the rifle portion that is out in its own little fenced in area?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I may be taking my oldest again Saturday morning after his soccer game. His mom also wants to go. :rolleyes: I guess I can have her drive lol.

Quick question about the range. What is te small range at the end of the rifle portion that is out in its own little fenced in area?

That is the trap range.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I think he is talking about the pistol range. The trap range sits up on a hill and is not fenced in at all. Pistol range is on the right if looking down range and Trap is on the Left up the hill.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Nope. If you are standing in the parking lot looking down the farthest left 50 yard rifle lane there is a gate to the immediate left with a concrete wall down each side. Not the trap range on top of the hill.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Live fire room clearing drills ;)

No that's AREA 51 on Atterbury....

Actually it's Range 52 I think,(now I'll have to pull my map out this afternoon to look) just south of the first FOB. I do know the guy who runs the shoot house, super cool dude.

Also if you are going to be shooting the Marine quals, you stayin in the tents out on the range again? I always feel so bad for those guys and sleepin on the range in the shelter halves lol....not really reason why you are called "jarheads"

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I want to do the shoot house. It's been a while since I have done room clearing. That was my favorite thing to do in the Coast Guard. Only we cleared ships but same difference.

Top Bottom