• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, I've been married for almost 30 years. Love my wife more now, then when I first met her. The other day, when I was on my way home, I called her. Asked her if there was anything she wanted me to pick up for her before I got home. She said she would text me some things she needed! 10 minutes later, the list popped up on my iPhone. Cat food, dog food, coffee and coffee filters, then the last item. I've never seen this item on any list she has ever gave me. TAMPOONS!!! WTF!!! I freaked, my mind went to its safe place! What do I say? Do I tell the mother of my children that hell no I'm not buying you these items? Or do I man up, be secure in my manhood and supply my queen with what she has ask for. I walk in the store, buy the regular items, then I slowly walk down the No Mans isle! And I grab the for mention item and bury it under the other items. I buy a motorcycle magazine to balance out the cart. But in the end, I did it. Do any other men here in INGO buy these special products for their wives or girlfriends? Or do you say No Way!!! . . Are you man enough??

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    mancard_zps8f6f3c1e.jpg

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Hell no. Know why? Because I do not have the time or the inclination to stand there and look at 200 kinds of products...knowing full well that no matter what I buy will be the wrong ones. Wings. What the hell do any of them have wings for?

Little Bobby walks in the store, tells the clerk he needs a box of tampons. The clerk looks at the kid, says, "How old are you?"...kid squints back and says "I'm eight years old." The clerk says "You know what these things are for?"...kid says "Not really, but I saw on TV you can swim, play tennis, ride a horse, and skydive with these things....my baby brother is only four and he can't do any of that stuff, so they're for him."

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Always buy a pregnancy test if asked to buy fem. hygiene products. Then look the cashier in the eye and say "well, if she doesn't need one, she'll need the other".

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Hell no. Know why? Because I do not have the time or the inclination to stand there and look at 200 kinds of products...knowing full well that no matter what I buy will be the wrong ones. Wings. What the hell do any of them have wings for?

Little Bobby walks in the store, tells the clerk he needs a box of tampons. The clerk looks at the kid, says, "How old are you?"...kid squints back and says "I'm eight years old." The clerk says "You know what these things are for?"...kid says "Not really, but I saw on TV you can swim, play tennis, ride a horse, and skydive with these things....my baby brother is only four and he can't do any of that stuff, so they're for him."

lol ^This^

I did it one time, and for the love of God, I bought the wrong thing..... Imagine that, a blind shot on a 20ft aisle of products, turned out to be a miss!

st33da

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Greenfield
    I have no problem if the wife asks me to grab her some tampons. I could care less about what others think and am more concerned with making sure I buy the correct ones.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm the one that grabs the Tampons. Usually she is too embarassed. Never bothered me. I used to make Wal-Mart runs at college for female friends all the time. Nothing a woman finds sexier than a man willing to get her feminine hygiene products and not being embarassed.... or so I am told.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Been there, done that. Many times. Look at the bright side. You have to be close to my age if you have been married that long. That means menopause is just around the corner.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Quote Richard Feynman: "What do you care what other people think?" Real men don't eat quiche? Real men eat what they want, and some yuppie author needs to pull his head out. I've bought feminine hygiene products for females without a second thought. Why shouldn't I? I want my female hygienic. Should I expect someone to think tampons are for me? Should I be afraid some pizzafaced drugstore cashier would think I have actually attracted a mate whereas he couldn't? I'm proud to claim my territory. Where's the sense in all this fear? Bunch of girly men is all. In fact I have bought myself pads, to absorb the leakage from a pilonidal cyst that had ruptured, because they did a good job of it. I didn't even have to use WD40 or duct tape. Rupture your own, and see what I mean, then claim your manhood. Eat it, little girl wannabes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Been there, done that. Many times. Look at the bright side. You have to be close to my age if you have been married that long. That means menopause is just around the corner.

That's what I was thinking. Get ready for the mood swings and hot flashes. :rockwoot:

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    On a similar note, when I was in my mid-20's I went to the store and picked up condoms, bananas, and gatorade then found the cutest cashier when I checked out. She blushed more than I did by far. :) "Gotta keep my strength up!"

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Assuming that you were 18 when u got married and that would make her 48 now if you have been married 30 years.

in a couple of years you will not have to worry about that anymore. The bedroom might have an extra space heater and a fan with both running at times.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I did it for my one of my step daughters. She was more embarrassed to call and ask me than I was to buy and deliver them (at the local high school). Just another day.

Top Bottom