"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And we're supposed to fund these places with our tax dollars?

The officer politely asked the [STRIKE]student[/STRIKE] vandalism suspect to come out in the hall way. Don't you see this egregious action of the officer caused the rest of the class terrible distress?

The officer may as well have come bursting in the room in full riot gear and slammed the kid's head into the desk. It's totally equivalent.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The officer politely asked the [STRIKE]student[/STRIKE] vandalism suspect to come out in the hall way. Don't you see this egregious action of the officer caused the rest of the class terrible distress?

The officer may as well have come bursting in the room in full riot gear and slammed the kid's head into the desk. It's totally equivalent.

I understand why the other students felt unsafe. If one could be arrested for a crime they might have committed what stops the cops from arresting others for their crimes?

When cuffs are outlawed there will be no more arrests!!!!:soapbox:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I understand why the other students felt unsafe. If one could be arrested for a crime they might have committed what stops the cops from arresting others for their crimes?

When cuffs are outlawed there will be no more arrests!!!!:soapbox:
    You can have my zip ties when you cut them from my cold, dead wrists!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Not sure this is a facepalm moment...the kid stole something and has been arrested for it. Was not an accident or mistake, they palnned to steal and did so, kids deserves what he gets in punishment.

First, (edited)
    2nd, if you don't think it's worth it to get caught stealing soda, then don't steal it.
    3rd, he also tried to run over a manager.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    proving, once again, that creators of memes refue to recognize the concept of a non-sequitur...like we needed more proof.

13015202_630355223788109_5322470729645679409_n.jpg

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    proving, once again, that creators of memes refue to recognize the concept of a non-sequitur...like we needed more proof.

13015202_630355223788109_5322470729645679409_n.jpg

Nothing says "taken from an email spam list" like non-sequitur memes featuring senior citizens (the only demographic that is hardcore into email for social use still).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Holy ****............ Terry McAuliffe basically just said that if you are black you obviously have been a felon and can't vote because of it.

More than 200,000 convicted felons will be able to cast ballots in the swing state of Virginia in November under a sweeping executive order Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced Friday.
    The Democrat said restoring the rights of felons to vote and run for office will help undo the state's long history of trying to prevent African-Americans from fully participating in our democracy.

Virginia Governor Enables 200,000 Felons to Vote in November - ABC News

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Holy ****............ Terry McAuliffe basically just said that if you are black you obviously have been a felon and can't vote because of it.

Virginia Governor Enables 200,000 Felons to Vote in November - ABC News

What are the chances the Gov. has plans to restore the right to own and carry firearms for this same group?

My guess is slim and none.

This has nothing to do with the fact that McAuliffe ran Hillary's failed presidential bid in 2008. Nope nothing at all.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    What are the chances the Gov. has plans to restore the right to own and carry firearms for this same group?

My guess is slim and none.

This has nothing to do with the fact that McAuliffe ran Hillary's failed presidential bid in 2008. Nope nothing at all.

It certainly smells bad considering this is an election year and Virginia is a swing state. I have no doubt of the political motivation.

But the new Virginia law is actually still more restrictive than Indiana, 15 other states, and DC, which allow felons to vote immediately upon release rather than waiting until after the parole period. Interestingly, Maine and Vermont allow felons in prison to vote. Imagine that. Only 10 states take away voting privileges permanently. More info here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom