"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Bell was in the building to visit his aunt, Donnette Williams, who saw the fighting but didn't see the shooting. She maintains the maintenance man had other options and told WISN 12 News reporter Nick Bohr, "I am scared for my own safety because I'm a witness. He was aiming to shoot them."

:n00b:... thats the point of using a gun for self defense.... is aiming to shoot the people attacking you.

What other options??? I am sorry if three people are holding me down beating me with a baseball bat someone might get ventilated.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And why are we putting people on TV saying they were good kids?
    Oh, that's right, media drumming up the outrage for ratings at the expense of public calm.

They did, but I found it interesting that they didn't put anyone one saying "they couldn't have done it". There was a lot of "we want to see the tape before jumpting to conclusions". To me, that's a huge step in a more objective direction.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They did, but I found it interesting that they didn't put anyone one saying "they couldn't have done it". There was a lot of "we want to see the tape before jumpting to conclusions". To me, that's a huge step in a more objective direction.

It's sad that that could be considered progress.

20 to 30 times he was hit with a bat...

Discrimination against the poor.
    Poll tax.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    https://www.saf.org/federal-judge-rules-northern-mariana-islands-handgun-ban-violates-2a/

Well if it is Unconstitutional to ban them completely...

Their Per capita income is higher than I expected.

23px-Flag_of_the_Northern_Mariana_Islands.svg.png
    Northern Mariana Islands

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Such good kids they were just about to turn their lives around, go back to school and create a cure for cancer. Such a loss to society.

If only they had free community college. Perhaps their great minds could have one day produced something world changing.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I guess the kids were good kids, but the maintenance worker wasn't a good maintenance worker? Listening to those who are standing up for the kids, I guess they believe that no one has the right to defend themselves. :rolleyes:

They weren't good kids. If they were good kids they would be home studying or helping in the community or working at a job. How about maybe they were little b@stards and got what they deserved? Let that be a lesson for any other thug that thinks they can beat up and rob people, right?

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    If only they had free community college. Perhaps their great minds could have one day produced something world changing.

If every kid goes to free college we will have a bunch of substandard colleges churning out idiots in droves and I suspect that will be the end. To think, a bachelor's degree would now be the modern day equivalent to a high school diploma.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom