"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I see the brazen stupidity and raise you even more brazen stupidity. Start at the 15 minute mark and watch what happens after the suspect is stopped.

[video=youtube;KdBE14xcvvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdBE14xcvvY[/video]

Someone's played too much Grand Theft Auto.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    i tried to count the number of cops/cop cars/canine units and finally just gave up ! Freaking ridiculous - they didn't have that many people following OJ. If it takes that many officers to catch one guy I'd say the criminals are going to win.

Additionally, would have been a great time to commit murder and mayhem anywhere else in the city - it looked like every cop on and off duty showed for this "event."

So, the perp is giving himself up. He's out of the car with his hands in the air.............until the cop sics his dog on him, basically chasing him back into the car. It's also hilarious when they finally get the opportunity to sic the dog on him through his broken car door, they try to get a second dog to go after him, but dog #2 decides he'd rather get a piece of dog #1 and really tears into him.

Also, note at about 3:10, you can see an innocent alley cat getting the heck out of there, quietly and quickly exiting through a hole in the fence.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Call yourself whatever stupid thing you want, but damnit stop trying to convince people that "they" is singular.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"A Queer Endeavor, an initiative started in the School of Education at the University of Colorado at Boulder, has helped train 2,500 teachers over the past three years, including those in Boulder and in the St. Vrain Valley School District."

This **** won't stop progressing until sanity retakes the universities.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    [h=1]VA Hospital Pulls 'Japs Surrender' Headline from Historical Display[/h]
    History is pretty offensive to some evidently but the cool thing is...

I now own it. The original reason it was put up was because it was the first announcement of the sinking of the Indianapolis (lower right) and the original owner had it signed by some of the Indianapolis survivors.

IMG_0054_zps0qyak49c.jpg

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I don't quite think she does either. While certainly a distasteful (that's an understatement) thing was said, I see nothing that necessarily constitutes libel or a credible threat of violence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom