"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A) She is in the UK. I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt they have the same "free speech" laws as we do in the US.
    B) The speech is free. The results may be costly.

A Welfare and Diversity officer calling for the murder of all members of a race/sex? Is that irony, hippocracy, or something else altogether?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A) She is in the UK. I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt they have the same "free speech" laws as we do in the US.
    B) The speech is free. The results may be costly.

A Welfare and Diversity officer calling for the murder of all members of a race/sex? Is that irony, hippocracy, or something else altogether?

Oh, she has an explanation for that:

Ms Mustafa explained that she could not be guilty of sexism or racism against white men "because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender and therefore women of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system."

The ***** is delusional.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It is an odd bit of "Hoist by your own petard". The SJWs pushed for these sorts of laws... they **** the bed and think they'll never have to lie in it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Agreed, but to incite violence is not an "opinion".

Isn't a credible threat supposed to have specifics?

"Kill all white men" is one thing... but "Kill that white man at the corner of 10th street at 6:30am with a lead pipe" is actionable.

"Kill all white men" is a retarded idea, something that would/could never happen... but it's the "solution" to the world's problems in her ****ed up mind.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

"Kill all white men" is one thing... but "Kill that white man at the corner of 10th street at 6:30am with a lead pipe" is actionable.

"Kill all white men" is a retarded idea, something that would/could never happen... but it's the "solution" to the world's problems in her ****ed up mind.

Its Great Britain people have been arrested for way less than that, it is a nanny state after all.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And EXCLUSIVELY for your eyes on INGO.

CQtWu-QW8AQGGvQ.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The message from BLM was:

"What do we want?"

"Dead cops!"

"When do we want it?"

"Now!"

That seems to fit your criteria and has happened. What do we do about that? Is that just a cost of free speech? Should the exercise of rights that causes harm be immune to consequences just because speech is protected? Or, notwithstanding the difficulty in proving, should people be held liable for inciting people to do violence because of their speech?

As a practical matter I don't know how BLM could be held liable for the deaths of the rash of cops killed, but I do believe the kinds of people chanting "what do we want?" "Dead cops!" helped incite at least some of those cop killings.

This lady in GB? I can't help but take her any more seriously than Rachel Dolezal.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Oh, she has an explanation for that:
    Ms Mustafa explained that she could not be guilty of sexism or racism against white men "because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender and therefore women of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system."

The ***** is delusional.

Yep... and there are members here who have stated the same delusion. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep... and there are members here who have stated the same delusion. :rolleyes:

Well, yeah. They're deluded too. They have their terms confused. Racism and sexism do not describe structures of anything. They describe an individual belief that a race or particular sex, presumably his or hers, is superior. Someone needs to explain that, although a structure can be built on a belief, the structure itself is not a belief.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

"Kill all white men"
    Kill. = What.
    All white men. = Who.
    No time given. = Right now.
    No place given. = Everywhere.

Some one tells you "Shut up." It means "you" and "right now". The specifics are implied. I am part of the group "all white men" so I have been threatened. If anyone tries to kill me, I have the right to try to kill them right back.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom