"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

aaaannnnd there it is. I've been saying for a while that soon the founding documents will be labeled racist. I knew we were close lately when the Gadsden Don't Tread on Me flag was labeled as such, just because it's designer had slaves. Apparently since founders had slaves, the fruits of their labor must be.... racist in nature. it's sad, but true that they had slaves. its' also sad, but true, that people would use that historical fact to manipulate what the country stands for. :(

-rvb

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    aaaannnnd there it is. I've been saying for a while that soon the founding documents will be labeled racist. I knew we were close lately when the Gadsden Don't Tread on Me flag was labeled as such, just because it's designer had slaves. Apparently since founders had slaves, the fruits of their labor must be.... racist in nature. it's sad, but true that they had slaves. its' also sad, but true, that people would use that historical fact to manipulate what the country stands for. :(

-rvb

Most of them had slaves at some point in time. Not all. About 14 did not.

and as to the majority who did own slaves, I would say.....so? Sure slavery was horrible...which doesn't mean that everything slaveholders did was bad.

I am among those who believe that slavery has had long lasting negative effects that extend to today. But I am also among those who believe that no government mandate or program can fix that.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...In 2001 the Pentagon couldn't account for $ 2.3 trillion , but by some freakish coincidence the 757 airplane that hit the Pentagon on 9-11 2001 wiped out the whole investigation team and the data base.

Dude, most of the people who would take this and run with it have been banned for one reason or another. Ah, memories of the INGO of old....say 2013.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dude, most of the people who would take this and run with it have been banned for one reason or another. Ah, memories of the INGO of old....say 2013.

I found proof but BUSH knew about it!!!!

jet-fuel-can-amp-039-t-melt-steel-beams_c_5441509.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Implying more toward the Gov lying about an investigation team dying than the 9/11 truther stuff... seeing it as an opportunity to leave that "investigation" behind.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You are no fun. No fun whatsoever.

As an aside, I'm toying with a theory involving a time machine the Sandy Hook victims and them be placed in that area of the Pentagon just before the alleged airplane allegedly ran into the alleged pentagon.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK, was it really a missile? Did they ever find the plane fuselage, wings, engines, baggage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    elijaharchiive
    Top Bottom