"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Teen sues after losing legs in train accident | New York Post
    Teen sues after losing legs in train accident.

Walking on train tracks.
    Wearing headphones.

Yet sues because
    Train did not have functioning camera
    Conductor never blew horn
    No fencing or warning devices for pedestrians.

So much fail, I don't know where to start.

533 people have donated $45K to their gofundme. On the gofundme they talk about how he has taken personal responsibility since day one. Also, whoever is running the page walked on train tracks as a kid and never got hurt so..........

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I walked on train tracks as a kid and was never hurt. It was the shortest way to get to the next town.

I was aware that the train could flatten nails, coins, and crush rocks, so I vigorously avoided being one of the things that it would crush.

There was a young lady named Gloria that my dad would greet each day with "Morning Glory" (flower reference) as she walked past his bus stop to walk the tracks to her job in the next town. On several occasions he warned her that she might run into unsavory characters walking the tracks. She retorted that she was not afraid because she carried a knife. She showed him a small pocket knife. One day she disapeared never to be seen again.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DGGD2d3VwAAHY_G.jpg:small

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm almost certain this case was posted up, here on INGO, last year when it happened. But yeah, if there's anything the homosexual revolution has taught me, just because it seems icky to you, it doesn't mean there should be any rule or law against it...unless you're some sort of bigot.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The UK has just passed the Motor Law...

Britain to Ban New Diesel and Gas Cars by 2040

[video=youtube;FAvQSkK8Z8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U[/video]

Politicians always like to have their image shined up by big media which magnifies and reflects their own light back on them.

Laws paid for by the sellers of alternative transportation

Always follow the money

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When I lived in Missippi, they were way more integrated there than any other place I've lived in the North. I strongly suspect this guy is overstating things.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    'Is This a Parody Segment?': Tucker Debates 'Calexit' Supporter Who Calls CA 'Not the US' | Fox News Insider

Check out the look on Carlson's face. He's dumbfounded. This was me watching this 3 times...

"Well, this is California, Tucker. Uh, we're not the United States... Our values are different"

NOT the United states?

They DON'T have American values.

I watched it 3 times before I shared a clip of this yesterday on facebook, but I have to share the whole segment with you good people.

The impact of this cannot be understated. California (and other places) does not consider itself part of the United States. See also: "Not my president."

I was completely bewildered, and staring at the screen in disbelief. If it weren't for the Pacific coast ports I'd say Let them have their freedom. Kick them out of our country, wall them in, and let them fend for themselves. Pretty sure the conservatives in the state would soon fear for their lives and rise up.

This idiot is bragging about having the 5th largest economy in the world, and not realizing that the only reason for this, is that they are, in fact, part of the United States of America. They are counting all those trade goods coming into port bound for all the other states.

I believe in state sovereignty, but they are STILL part of the United States of America.

What do we have to do? Do we invade, and make cali great again? I mean really invade. send troops in to occupy, take over and install a government friendly to (and faithful to) the United States of America? God I hope not, but this has to be the same kind of crap people were saying in southern states around 1859/1860... and we all know how that went.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom