"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Didn't I just see that Soylent Green was set in 2020?

Nope, 2022. We still have a couple of years to get our seasonings together. Should I stock up on red or white whine?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Didn't I just see that Soylent Green was set in 2020?

Nope, 2022. We still have a couple of years to get our seasonings together. Should I stock up on red or white whine?

I'm no expert, but I believe the norm is red wine for dark meat like beef, and white wine for lighter meats like fish, pork, and poultry. Going off that model, and depending on the population in your area... if you're surrounded by brown people, you'll need to stock up on the red. If you're in caucasian central, stick with the white. With today's mixed society, however, you need to be ready for either...

Or just have a BEER.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Asimov wrote a short about congressional hearings to outlaw a new food product.

The senator explained since there had been a world wide famine and all natural foods had ceased to exist, corporations had given them synthetics. He then explained that these synthetics had been formulated to replicate the flavors of former foods. To further explain he had to use some out dated terms like c-a-r-n-i-v-o-r-e. The assembly was sickened by the thought of eating such things.

He went on to say that in order to understand why this new product should be outlawed he had to use another archaic term, c-a-n-i-b-a-l!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You could always go with a Rose', just to cover all your bases.

You just mix the red and white to get a nice rosé.
    Wine has nothing to do with taste. It's all about color anyway and for show. And if it's too dry, just add some sugar. (or dump it and drink beer) :):

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You just mix the red and white to get a nice rosé.
    Wine has nothing to do with taste. It's all about color anyway and for show. And if it's too dry, just add some sugar. (or dump it and drink beer) :):

It is too hard to mix it in those boxes, I'll would take your advice about beer - lots of beer.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is a sparkling wine like champagne, but you do not know whether it is bubbly (alive) or flat (dead) until you open it. It also has just a hint of poison.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    It is a sparkling wine like champagne, but you do not know whether it is bubbly (alive) or flat (dead) until you open it. It also has just a hint of poison.

DgEdJEXXUAMvgA3.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    How could they get a warrant to attach the GPS if it was previously found to be illegal to attach the GPS?
    The cops need to catch this guy but they need to do it legally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom