"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Truth, in a mans eyes
    At the least she should have put it where you wouldn't find it, in with the pots and pans, laundry room, in her closet ( unless you two share clothes).. you know in the woman's part of the house

Unfortunately she DID have it stashed away. It had been in a commemorative box for years but I was the moron that told her storing it upright would lead to it drying out. So I actually moved it to the wine rack last year to keep it horizontal.

Did you bother to offer to share with her?

I did. She drank some last night. I told her the rest was for her, and she said, "no. You opened it. You drink the rest of it."

But even I'm not dumb enough to fall for that one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Unfortunately she DID have it stashed away. It had been in a commemorative box for years but I was the moron that told her storing it upright would lead to it drying out. So I actually moved it to the wine rack last year to keep it horizontal.

Well then. My earlier suggestion? Don't follow it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is there one for laughing my ass off?
    tenor.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mentioned this to my wife. She said you're basically screwed not in a good way. But you might be able to get out of it if you tell her that you'd like to make up for it--and this will cost you--by telling her you'll take her to that place she always wanted to visit and you'll make new memories and buy a new bottle of something special to save for that future special occasion

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I mentioned this to my wife. She said you're basically screwed not in a good way. But you might be able to get out of it if you tell her that you'd like to make up for it--and this will cost you--by telling her you'll take her to that place she always wanted to visit and you'll make new memories and buy a new bottle of something special to save for that future special occasion

Awww... isn't that sweet?!?!? (I just threw up a little in my mouth, which is a sure sign this is a winner - DO THIS)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He opened her prize bottle of wine and started drinking it. And she wasn't even there. He's got to pay the price, and this one is costly.

No. She was there the whole time. That's what she gets for leaving me unsupervised.

I've come to learn they may be another bottle stashed somewhere inside her parent's house, so that may take some of the sting off. Some.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    From Jordan Vandenberg's FB page

Developing: The Evansville Police Department has verified the authenticity of a vile, racist photogtraph that has been circulating on social media for the past 24 hours. EPD says they were immediately in contact with the EVSC and investigators were able to identify the students featured in the picture, which depicts a black baby doll with a string around its neck. One of the students featured in the picture also appears to be wearing a t-shirt on his head that resembles a KKK hat.
    EPD says they were able to confirm the students attend Helfrich Park Middle School. The picture, EPD says, was taken during a party at a home out in the county. Therefore, the sheriff's office has jurisdiction and is currently reviewing the case.
    Editor's Note: We have blurred the faces of the kids in the picture because they are juveniles.

https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNe...Uq4PjXcCVP9K_b46j3gNAoWozmvw1NzVsV5AE&fref=nf

You may have to scroll to see the story.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    From Jordan Vandenberg's FB page

Developing: The Evansville Police Department has verified the authenticity of a vile, racist photogtraph that has been circulating on social media for the past 24 hours. EPD says they were immediately in contact with the EVSC and investigators were able to identify the students featured in the picture, which depicts a black baby doll with a string around its neck. One of the students featured in the picture also appears to be wearing a t-shirt on his head that resembles a KKK hat.
    EPD says they were able to confirm the students attend Helfrich Park Middle School. The picture, EPD says, was taken during a party at a home out in the county. Therefore, the sheriff's office has jurisdiction and is currently reviewing the case.
    Editor's Note: We have blurred the faces of the kids in the picture because they are juveniles.

https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNe...Uq4PjXcCVP9K_b46j3gNAoWozmvw1NzVsV5AE&fref=nf

You may have to scroll to see the story.

Wait...jurisdiction over what? Reviewing what?

Do you need a law enforcement investigation to confirm rampant stupidity? Can anyone articulate what the possible illegality would be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom