"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Though I'm 90% sure someone just grabbed the sign, and put it there for the quick pic.

6btaxu2f9qez.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think I'd rather live in a world where Walmart didn't have to apologize for every not so well thought out thing the employees of Walmart do. I'd rather live in a world where Walmart tells the few whiners, "They work at Walmart. **** like that happens. Get over it."

It's not like people would stop shopping at Walmart if Walmart tells the perpetually offended snow flakes to **** the hell off.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    [snip]

It's not like people would stop [STRIKE]shopping at Walmart[/STRIKE] [searching with Google] if [STRIKE]Walmart [/STRIKE] [Google] tells the perpetually offended snow flakes to **** the hell off.

[redux]It's not like people would stop [STRIKE]shopping at Walmart[/STRIKE] [wanting to work for Google] if [STRIKE]Walmart[/STRIKE] [Google] tells the perpetually offended snow flakes to **** the hell off.

:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think I'd rather live in a world where Walmart didn't have to apologize for every not so well thought out thing the employees of Walmart do. I'd rather live in a world where Walmart tells the few whiners, "They work at Walmart. **** like that happens. Get over it."

It's not like people would stop shopping at Walmart if Walmart tells the perpetually offended snow flakes to **** the hell off.

More than likely, those offended don't shop at Walmart anyway.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just can't get over how cynical Obama was as it is crystal clear that the only reason Mannng got out of prison was because he is trans. Nothing to do with "justice" regarding what he did. How many traitors who gave up similar or less information are still in prison?

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I just can't get over how cynical Obama was as it is crystal clear that the only reason Mannng got out of prison was because he is trans. Nothing to do with "justice" regarding what he did. How many traitors who gave up similar or less information are still in prison?

Like this guy, who merely took photos of the nuclear control room on his submarine? That (and a little evidence destruction) was good for a year:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...otos-of-classified-areas-of-nuclear-submarine

Saucier BOP.JPG

EDITED TO ADD: After I looked at this, I realized that I need to clarify: They both deserved jail time for what they did. Traitor Manning just got lucky because he became a cause celebrity.

Last edited:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I was initially wondering if this was a case of someone trying to get through a crowd of street blockers, myself. We've seen enough talk of people pushing through instead of getting hauled out and beaten, but this was, based on what little I've seen, not a case of that.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I was initially wondering if this was a case of someone trying to get through a crowd of street blockers, myself. We've seen enough talk of people pushing through instead of getting hauled out and beaten, but this was, based on what little I've seen, not a case of that.

Doesn't look like it to me either. Looks very intentional.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom