• ...and so much more!
  • Are you gross in the shower/bath?

• Total voters

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    How is Pee sterile?

I know it's Wiki, but still it explains in pretty well.

WIKI

I found this too...

Is it true that urine is sterile? What would happen if you drank it?

I will tell you what happened to me.

My brother John was 4 years old
    I was 2 years older
    I wasn't that adventurous
    John was always bolder

One day he climbed the outhouse
    While I remained at it's base
    When I looked up to check on him
    My brother pissed in my face

This really happened and he did
    it into my mouth. Nasty tasting
    for sure!

:rofl:

Link

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I watched someone in the shower (female) think that she had gas when in reality she had number 3.......... I was standing there and the curtian blew in and I looked down into the tub and I said "Is that what I think it is?"

I have seen a lot of messed up stuff in my life........... none of them have scared me for life as much as that....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I watched someone in the shower (female) think that she had gas when in reality she had number 3.......... I was standing there and the curtian blew in and I looked down into the tub and I said "Is that what I think it is?"

I have seen a lot of messed up stuff in my life........... none of them have scared me for life as much as that....

I take it you don't have kids? :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a son but he has not done it in the bath yet....... the person I was talking about is an adult haha.

When my son was two he was real bad sick, but we had to give him a bath. Well, yea, he didn't make it to the toilet in time.... :laugh:

Never seen an adult do that though... :n00b:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    When my son was two he was real bad sick, but we had to give him a bath. Well, yea, he didn't make it to the toilet in time.... :laugh:

Never seen an adult do that though... :n00b:

He is 6 months and my wife texed me earlier and said she removed a number 2 diaper and as she did he got a handfull of it and smeared it all over and on his face then started to pee and roll in it...........

I can't complain, when I was his age and a toddler I did much worse..... I would remove it from my diaper and smear it on the wall's or hide it...... my parents could never figure out the location of the smell untill they picked up my sit and spin one day and noticed it was rather heavy........

Ill leave it all at that before I get PM's from the mod's or the people that are now puking haha.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    He is 6 months and my wife texed me earlier and said she removed a number 2 diaper and as she did he got a handfull of it and smeared it all over and on his face then started to pee and roll in it...........

I can't complain, when I was his age and a toddler I did much worse..... I would remove it from my diaper and smear it on the wall's or hide it...... my parents could never figure out the location of the smell untill they picked up my sit and spin one day and noticed it was rather heavy........

Ill leave it all at that before I get PM's from the mod's or the people that are now puking haha.

Ahhhh yes. Diaper disaster fingerpaint. I'm going to guess just about every parent has experienced that particular joy! Then the question... should we REALLY stifle his/her artistic creativity? What if we somehow damage a future DaVinci?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Ahhhh yes. Diaper disaster fingerpaint. I'm going to guess just about every parent has experienced that particular joy! Then the question... should we REALLY stifle his/her artistic creativity? What if we somehow damage a future DaVinci?

spacer.gif
    i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Umm, all of the above. But in my defense, the ammonia and Urea/Uric acid in your urine kill fungus and help prevent Athlete's foot, the "blowing my nose" part, well it's no worse than a Tissue and flushing it.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    ok i really don't have a good argument about peeing in the shower but i think its really gross. i have taken hot showers to loosen and dispose of phlegm though

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Outstanding results!

Yes, I pee in the shower 80 77.67%
    Yes I hock loogies in the shower 61 59.22%
    Yes, I blow my nose in the shower and let the water wash it down the drain 74 71.84%
    Ewww....Gross. 13 12.62%

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    From MSNBC Today

These are women voters too.

Have you ever peed in the shower?
    Almost 75 percent of poll-takers have.
    Let’s start with a few facts: Toilet flushing accounts for almost 27 percent of indoor water use in a home. The amount used per flush ranges from a gallon in eco-friendly models to a whopping seven in older types. Where are we going with this? We beseech you: Save water. Save the planet! Pee in the shower! OK, we won’t insist. But it isn’t really that gross. Unless you have an infection, urine is sterile and nontoxic. Proponents of “urine therapy” even believe it can help treat athlete’s foot. Heck, Dr. Billy freely admits that he is a shameless shower squirter.

Read more: Peeing in the shower: Filthy or fine? - TODAY Health

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    What's the difference? Everything from the shower goes to the sewer.....just like the toilet.

Ask me how I know......:rolleyes:

Top Bottom