• Are you gross in the shower/bath?

• Total voters

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I used to constantly get bad cases of athletes foot until I found out that urine can clear it up...I pee on my feet every time I'm in the shower and haven't had athletes foot in years.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, I will tell you that I never peed in the shower until a few years ago when I found out that peeing in the shower will keep you from getting athletes foot!

I go to the gym and pick up athletes foot like nothing flat. Since I started peeing in the shower, I have not had it since. Animal urine is often used to bath babies in some water poor countries in Africa since it has an antiseptic quality.

Just to make it more interesting, amniotic fluid is closely related to urine.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Well, I will tell you that I never peed in the shower until a few years ago when I found out that peeing in the shower will keep you from getting athletes foot!

I go to the gym and pick up athletes foot like nothing flat. Since I started peeing in the shower, I have not had it since. Animal urine is often used to bath babies in some water poor countries in Africa since it has a antiseptic quality.

Just to make it more interesting, amniotic fluid is closely related to urine.
    OT, but I just learned last year that people eat the placenta. When the nurse asked me if I wanted to take it home and fry it up, I paused for a moment, then laughed, and she said "no, I'm serious", and my words exactly were "WTF???"

Top Bottom