• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I don't like most people. There are certain professions were it is wiser to say as little as possible, and I suppose that that spills over into the personal life. People tend to irritate me anyway. :dunno:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Sounds like we've all got a lot in common. Maybe we should all get together and hang out a couple times a week...NOT. I really don't like people, I find them for the most part to be stupid and beneath me. I enjoy watching them and laughing at them on the inside until I get so frustrated with their actions that I can't hold it in any longer then I leave. They seem to all be the center of the universe in their own opinions and I guess I'm a lot like them in many ways, I just don't care for them. When in public I am usually at least polite and sometimes engage in small talk when I see obvious things we have in common and can just walk away when I feel like it. People from school or the service? Well lets just say I didn't like them then, they didn't like me then, why should now be any different. Heck, I don't even like most of the people I share DNA with. I guess that's why I still drive a truck even though I hate it and can't make even enough money at it to make ends meet. I like sitting at home or in my sleeper in my underwear with my PC or a book/periodical. I like my kids. That's about it, in fact I don't even think I like my wife but until the kids are grown and gone I'll just have to deal with that.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Sounds like we've all got a lot in common. Maybe we should all get together and hang out a couple times a week...NOT. I really don't like people, I find them for the most part to be stupid and beneath me. I enjoy watching them and laughing at them on the inside until I get so frustrated with their actions that I can't hold it in any longer then I leave. They seem to all be the center of the universe in their own opinions and I guess I'm a lot like them in many ways, I just don't care for them. When in public I am usually at least polite and sometimes engage in small talk when I see obvious things we have in common and can just walk away when I feel like it. People from school or the service? Well lets just say I didn't like them then, they didn't like me then, why should now be any different. Heck, I don't even like most of the people I share DNA with. I guess that's why I still drive a truck even though I hate it and can't make even enough money at it to make ends meet. I like sitting at home or in my sleeper in my underwear with my PC or a book/periodical. I like my kids. That's about it, in fact I don't even think I like my wife but until the kids are grown and gone I'll just have to deal with that.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: at least he was honest :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I wish I were more of a people person. I've tried going to church, and making friends. Once they find out I'm a plumber they suddenly just want me to do work for them.
    That Plumber thing is spot on.:yesway:

I am a people person. Just not a stupid people person.;)

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I wish I were more of a people person. I've tried going to church, and making friends. Once they find out I'm a plumber they suddenly just want me to do work for them.
    Happens to computer people too... and doctors... My brother and I have both had to put the brakes on family & friends asking for free services that would literally run into the thousands of dollars at a fair rate. Now I'm trying to educate my younger coworker in the fine art of saying "call Geek Squad if you want your crap fixed".

will-not-fix.jpg

ThinkGeek :: No, I will not fix your computer

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    LOL...
    I used to have that problem...
    Now I have the Friends and Family Rate, I'll fix your POS you buy the parts and I'll work for a $150/hour...

The Only exception is the local Volunteer Fire Dept.
    Happens to computer people too... and doctors... My brother and I have both had to put the brakes on family & friends asking for free services that would literally run into the thousands of dollars at a fair rate. Now I'm trying to educate my younger coworker in the fine art of saying "call Geek Squad if you want your crap fixed".

will-not-fix.jpg

ThinkGeek :: No, I will not fix your computer
    LOL!
    I like the shirt!!!

Top Bottom