• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    I avoid people when I can. Shop late at night when stores are empty. I do not like large groups of people at all. I have had the same small group of friends for about 15 years. Outsiders not welcome.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    I'm still locked up in the shelter awaiting the fallout to subside. There's people walking around out there?
    :laugh:

Seeing how I sent Christmas and New Years and every other Holiday this year solo probably indicates I'm a hermit.
    A couple of times a year (maybe) I'll make an attempt to mingle with the masses. It is a dang awkward feeling.

No social butterfly obviously here more like an earthworm.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I actually went to both class reunions I've had and had a great time. But once every 5 years is enough.

Meh. When my 10 year reunion was held, I heard about it after the fact. In spite of the fact that I was living in the same house I had lived in all throughout high school (no, not living with the parents, my dad gifted it to me). I pretty much detested most of the people I knew in HS.

Every now and then I run into someone I went to HS with, and while I can't say I detest them now, to date every one of them leads a pretty pathetic life.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I haven't seen my high school friends in almost twenty years, and I don't feel like I've missed anything. I've worked with the same people for thirteen years, only a handful know where I live and only two have actually stepped foot in my house.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not overly interested in people. I don't live near any family. My brother and I are 900 miles apart.

Best days are when I get to go to the range, and there is no one there but me. :ar15:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yup. I guess I'm a member of the hermit club. (wait, is that a paradox?) I'm around people all the time, but the nature of my work doesn't require me to interact with many of them. I drive around all day long doing my service calls. I fix the equipment and I leave. After 25 years of that, I'm ready to stay put for a while when I get off work.

I also don't enjoy crowds at all. INGO is as close as I get to "social networking". I don't even like talking on the phone any more than necessary. Texting?...forget it, its not gonna happen.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just got another facebook update from my s-i-l. Is there any reason for a grown woman to keep track of her 7 year younger sister's old classmates?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I go both ways on this issue, I like socializing sometimes and other times I enjoy my privacy. :)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I am definitely a people person. I love talking to people. A good story is worth listening to and you can learn a lot from some people. There are those who I obviously want to spend time around and some that I do not.

I love going to INGO meetups and putting names with faces. I've met some pretty top notch people on INGO. If you don't want to talk to me in person, just flash me your hermit badge and I'll move on. :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I am definitely a people person. I love talking to people. A good story is worth listening to and you can learn a lot from some people. There are those who I obviously want to spend time around and some that I do not.

I love going to INGO meetups and putting names with faces. I've met some pretty top notch people on INGO. If you don't want to talk to me in person, just flash me your hermit badge and I'll move on. :D

I'll talk to you in person. I still need to meet up with you to try out some of those gyros you told me about a long time ago. I definitely plan on putting my butt back on the motorcycle seat this year.

I'm selective of who I meet on here and have made some great friends on here. I just haven't met most of them yet.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'll talk to you in person. I still need to meet up with you to try out some of those gyros you told me about a long time ago. I definitely plan on putting my butt back on the motorcycle seat this year.

I'm selective of who I meet on here and have made some great friends on here. I just haven't met most of them yet.

Haha! Sorry about my previous post... the "you" wasn't necessarily you are in hornadylnl, it was more like the generic you with all the self proclaimed hermits.

But anytime you* want that gyro, it's on me, too!

*This you is specific to hornadylnl. I just can't afford to buy gyros for everyone in INGO. :ingo:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have a close knit group of friends and I hang out with them quite regularly, but outside of them, I don't talk to many other people except when I have to.

I don't talk to my relatives all that much(except for my Mom, Dad and the 2 that live with me). I don't remember the last time I had a meaningful conversation with either of my 2 siblings.

Top Bottom