• Status
    Not open for further replies.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Just got some new parts in the mail today. Should finish up my build in another month or so.

Got my MAD endplate, phase 5 trigger guard, anti-rotating pins, act trigger, and ergo grip.

Parts left to get - b.a. ambi safety, phase 5 ebr, odin works extended mag release, norgon ambi-catch, troy flip ups

I'm open to any suggestions. I'm aiming for ambidextrous / most functionality, while keeping it clean simple and good looking.

for future reference - http://damageindustriesllc.com/product/mad-end-plate-mk-i-multi-adaptable-design it was impossible to find by searching. It isnt very bulky, it is about the same width as my magpul moe sl

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thought Id post up a pic of my first rattle can job. I think it turned out well. This is probably my "go to" rig now for Run-N-Gun since I shot my highest score on the course with it. I have to say the 1-4 scope from Primary Arms is very nice.

IMG_20151025_131413_939_zpsffan8mx7.jpg

CptCrik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Bloomington, Indiana
    I had purchased my AR sometime ago, but am finally getting around to sharing it. I went with the Daniel Defense modular rifle. I like that it is light weight, but I can add the sections of rail pretty much where ever I want on it. I then went with the sling that can be either one or two points, depending on how I want it. Then of course went with the PMag, a little mixture of the window and regular. I def need a lot more time out on the range with this baby. But don't really have the place to.

image.jpg

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I had purchased my AR sometime ago, but am finally getting around to sharing it. I went with the Daniel Defense modular rifle. I like that it is light weight, but I can add the sections of rail pretty much where ever I want on it. I then went with the sling that can be either one or two points, depending on how I want it. Then of course went with the PMag, a little mixture of the window and regular. I def need a lot more time out on the range with this baby. But don't really have the place to.

View attachment 43411

does that fit keymod then? Those sites are massive looking

mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute
    So I finally finished my first ever AR build. I came out under budget even, I'm pretty happy with it right now. I shot it yesterday and it fired, but it wouldn't load the next round every time. I had to pull the charging handle in order to load it. I thought the bolt wasn't going far enough back to grab the next round butI used 3 different mags 1 of which worked without messing up. I didn't know if with the all new parts that they just take time to be broken in or not. All the mags work fine in my other AR. Anyway here is a picture and a parts list
    IMG_20151214_103004_892.jpg

Anderson arms 20" 1/7 HBAR
    Palmetto State Armoury blemed upper
    Daniel Defence upper kit
    AIM surplus NiB BCG
    BCM mod 4 CH with medium latch
    Anderson Arms lower
    Daniel Defence LPK
    CMC 3 1/2 lb single stage flat trigger
    XTech tactical grip
    Random reciever extension with rifle buffer and spring
    Magpul MOE Rifle stock
    Nikon P223 3x32 scope w/ P series mounts

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    So I finally finished my first ever AR build. I came out under budget even, I'm pretty happy with it right now. I shot it yesterday and it fired, but it wouldn't load the next round every time. I had to pull the charging handle in order to load it. I thought the bolt wasn't going far enough back to grab the next round butI used 3 different mags 1 of which worked without messing up. I didn't know if with the all new parts that they just take time to be broken in or not. All the mags work fine in my other AR. Anyway here is a picture and a parts list
    View attachment 43535

Anderson arms 20" 1/7 HBAR
    Palmetto State Armoury blemed upper
    Daniel Defence upper kit
    AIM surplus NiB BCG
    BCM mod 4 CH with medium latch
    Anderson Arms lower
    Daniel Defence LPK
    CMC 3 1/2 lb single stage flat trigger
    XTech tactical grip
    Random reciever extension with rifle buffer and spring
    Magpul MOE Rifle stock
    Nikon P223 3x32 scope w/ P series mounts

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Run new ARs dripping wet with lube. Check gas system. Since you have one mag that didn't give issues I'd look at that end as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom