• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Very nice rifle sheep dog, I am going to have something similar when mine gets done. Same optic, kmr rail, and my can will be in I think in less than 2 months! I've got parts in a box and just put a big order in from BCM last night, so the wait is on!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    By looking at your rifle, I'd guess that you were a Magpul fanboy like me.

I am. Like stephen says, it is the best bang for the buck, period.

No. True Magpul fanboys run the Enhanced Trigger Guard. Every. Single. Build.

I don't plan on shooting with gloves on, so I never bothered. I know this is blasphemy, but I like the looks of the flat trigger guard better

Rookie bought a lot used and got some donated parts. He wanted a true budget build. Magpul fits that category better than ANY other brand out there.

Exactly. When I got some bonus money earlier in the year and switched to the MOE SL handguard. I wanted a thinner grip too, so I swapped out the ERGO for the Magpul. Not sure I am happy with that switch though. The ERGO did feel better in my hand, not as slick. Actually kind of considering the HexMag grip. If would match my mags :D

hex-grip1.jpg

Attachments

• hex-grip1.jpg
      hex-grip1.jpg
      21.1 KB · Views: 3

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I am. Like stephen says, it is the best bang for the buck, period.

I don't plan on shooting with gloves on, so I never bothered. I know this is blasphemy, but I like the looks of the flat trigger guard better

Exactly. When I got some bonus money earlier in the year and switched to the MOE SL handguard. I wanted a thinner grip too, so I swapped out the ERGO for the Magpul. Not sure I am happy with that switch though. The ERGO did feel better in my hand, not as slick. Actually kind of considering the HexMag grip. If would match my mags :D

hex-grip1.jpg

How do you like the SL? I sold my 16" AR off and kept the pistol, now I'm wanting a rifle length AR again.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Already posted this before I finished it completely but now its done. I like it and it was pretty much exactly what I intended on it being before I started the build. Put the light and light mount on last night. Got some old school on there too.(redimag)

Not real popular anymore but I wanted another mag on the rifle while it sits bedside with the Sig. Shes a brick right now but it is what it is.

Also running the MS4 sling which I really like just not pictured.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Already posted this before I finished it completely but now its done. I like it and it was pretty much exactly what I intended on it being before I started the build. Put the light and light mount on last night. Got some old school on there too.(redimag)

Not real popular anymore but I wanted another mag on the rifle while it sits bedside with the Sig. Shes a brick right now but it is what it is.

Also running the MS4 sling which I really like just not pictured.

Looks great. I also like my MS4. Don't worry about it being a brick because it could be worse, you could run PMAG 40s like I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom