Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    IMG_2557-2.jpg

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/201623-my_9mm_ar_pistol_build.html

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    photo.jpg

Ok, here is my recent purchase. An Olympic Arms 5.56. I got it on the cheap from 21st Century and really like it. It has a mix of UTG parts and Magpul. I upgrade the A2 stock with a magpul CTR with the extended butt pad, UTG 6 position tube, new buffer, ALG Tact. trigger. Has a UTG grip that I really like. Magpul trigger guard. nothing fancy, "cheap" plastic. For now I'm leaving the upper but would eventually like to change it to an A3 upper. Not in any real hurry. I haven't shot it since the upgrades. Just got the flu from my kids! Thanks guys!

I've seen some folks give poor reviews of the ALG trigger, but I will say it feels very similar to the stock trigger. I do like the new trigger feel and it does feel a little crisper during try fire testing. I bought it (before firing the rifle) thinking my trigger was going to be exactly like my buddies AR (gritty, with a little slap). Unfortunately I was wrong. My stock trigger was much better than his. The ALG does feel a little different on the pull.

Last edited:

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I like that I'm not the only idiot that stands on chairs to take pics of my rifles. No, I'm not being sarcastic, I really do it too, and feel like a fool when I see my feet in the pic. lol

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    been running great on the two range sessions so far.

I needs to stock up on ammo.... start saving to get a belt/gear... Aimpoint H1...

why do I get the feeling this never ends :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom