• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    :rockwoot: I just ordered the MagPul trigger guard last week. Hopefully it will arrive soon, I'll post a pic when it's on. I also like the eotech sights, it's just they are soo expensive. I opted for a $35 reddot sight that seems to work pretty well.

I'll put in a quick plug for the Magpul MIAD grip. One of the front strap options includes a built in trigger guard contured in the same manner.

The MIAD is a very good grip and includes storage options for an extra bolt, batteries, or even an extra round or two.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    :rockwoot: I just ordered the MagPul trigger guard last week. Hopefully it will arrive soon, I'll post a pic when it's on..

The only thing that worries me about replacing mine with the magpul one is the risk of breaking that piece of the lower reciever off on accident.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    more pictures......less talk ;)

LaRueKAC005.jpg

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Man mvician you have some of the most awesome AR's I've ever seen! That billet lower is sick, and what kind of bad lever is that? Is that a "punisher" on it? Very sweet!
    Oh yea pic thread!
    b874ce56.jpg

Last edited:

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    My latest AR. Colt lower and upper, bushmaster fixed stock, rra 2stage match trigger, and a hogue grip. Just waiting on ATF approval to cut the barrel down and add a gemtech HALO suppressor.

unti.jpg

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Man mvician you have some of the most awesome AR's I've ever seen! That billet lower is sick, and what kind of bad lever is that? Is that a "punisher" on it? Very sweet!

Thanks!

The bad lever is a Phase 5 Tactical EBRv2. It is a one piece unit that replaces the normal bolt catch release.

Not a "punisher" but rather my avatar laser engraved on the magwell.

CB001014.jpg

CB0001xxxx007r.jpg

the ar15chatterbox forum logo

ar15chatterboxlogo-1.jpg

:rockwoot:

Last edited:

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    ^^ What are you going to do if you get banned from AR15chatterbox?

My recently acquired Bushmaster AR just got the handguards in the mail today. Just needs a rear sight and a sling!

Why would I ban MYSELF :):

pic for thread when I get home tonight.......photobucket on the "blocked" list from this location. :n00b:

unclemoak001.jpg

Last edited:

pillsbury1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I can't seem to get pictures uploaded. I have my pictures on my profile, I have CMMG MOD4 SA. I originally ordered it with M4 handguards with double heatshields and a detachable carry handle. I've switched out the handguards with a Knights RAS. I'm looking at adding either an EOTech or an Aimpoint and a Surefire M951.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I can't seem to get pictures uploaded. I have my pictures on my profile, I have CMMG MOD4 SA. I originally ordered it with M4 handguards with double heatshields and a detachable carry handle. I've switched out the handguards with a Knights RAS. I'm looking at adding either an EOTech or an Aimpoint and a Surefire M951.

Here's your pic, cropped, highlighted and hosted on a photo server. :cool:

pillsbury.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom