Not open for further replies.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    What kinda upper you gonna run?

Something different this time.....all the rest of mine are carbines and 1 Mk12 Mod1 SPR. This will probably still be a 16", but in a middy gas system. Probably will buy a BCM barrel.

CB0001014.jpg

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    The Lower

Quentin Defense billet lower
    Daniel Defense lpk
    Magpul MOE grip
    ikickhippies SLAP plate
    Battle Arms Development ambi selector aka B.A.D. A.S.S.
    Ergo F93 stock
    KNS G2 M2 pins
    TacStrap 1-2 pt.sling
    Phase 5 Tactical EBRv2

The Upper

Put my Colt lightweight upper on here for now. :cool:

6520 barrel, Colt M4 flattop upper
    Troy 12" MRF Battle Rail
    Troy Battle sights
    Magpul AFG
    KAC rail panels and sling mount
    Smith Vortex
    BCM GunFighter Mod4
    M16 carrier and MP tested bolt
    Trijicon ACOG TA31A with Trijicon RDS in a KAC mount

CB0001xx019.jpg

CB0001x005.jpg

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Didn't feel right to put this in the long guns section, its technically a bullpup assault weapon, and since there is no sticky for general assualt weapons I am going to put it here.

FN PS90

PICT0007.jpg

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How accurate can you be with this rifle?

Amazingly accurate. It comes standard with a black tritium reflex sight and has little percievable recoil. It is as easy to fire left hand dominant or right, with this weapon, it doesn't matter and it doesn't feel odd to shoot southpaw style.

some say that the plastic ballistic tip rounds are no good, but Methinks most who say this has never even handled the FN Herstal PS90. I consistantly get excellent groupings 75 yds with almost immediate target re-aqquisition.

Bottom line.........I LOVE THIS FIREARM

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    C'mon now weakerbrother, gimme a break! If You want to fix something please feel free to pick on the felas who call mags clips, dont fix my verbage as by nomenclature it is a weapon

I believe it's the "assault weapon" moniker that TWB took issue with. If we go by the strict definition (i.e. "assault weapons" are select fire), the PS90 isn't one. If we go by the non-strict definition, we're letting the anti-gunners frame the debate.

My :twocents:

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I believe it's the "assault weapon" moniker that TWB took issue with. If we go by the strict definition (i.e. "assault weapons" are select fire), the PS90 isn't one. If we go by the non-strict definition, we're letting the anti-gunners frame the debate.

My :twocents:

It is what it is. Call it a gun, rifle, weapon, gat, gently used rubber fist, they are all capable of the same result, and IMO are classed as weapons.

BTW the Rubber fist can be for sale and makes a great weapon to beat into submission any potential intruders with, But I must remind that it is fully automatic so ALL NFA RULES APPLY :ar15:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    It is what it is. Call it a gun, rifle, weapon, gat, gently used rubber fist, they are all capable of the same result, and IMO are classed as weapons.

I believe the above posters are taking up issue with the word "assault" and not "weapon".

Yes, it is a weapon, but it isn't an "assault weapon". Assault weapons are select fire. Unfortunately the anti-gun lobby likes to toss around that phrase to scare folks when they see scary black guns.

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Assault weapon NOT A assault rifle

Assault weapon is a non-technical term referring to any of a broad category of firearms with certain features, including some semiautomatic rifles, some pistols, and some shotguns. There are a variety of different statutory definitions of assault weapons in local, state, and federal laws in the United States that define them by a set of characteristics they possess. Using lists of physical features or specific firearms in defining assault weapons in the U.S. was first codified by the language of the now-expired 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban.[1]
    Very generally speaking, a semi-automatic firearm is defined by these laws as an assault weapon if it has both a detachable magazine and a pistol grip, sometimes in conjunction with other features such as a folding stock or a flash suppressor. Assault weapons are often similar in appearance to military firearms, but are capable of firing only once each time the trigger is pulled.
    Whether or not assault weapons should be legally restricted more than other firearms, how they should be defined, and even whether or not the term assault weapon should be used at all, are questions subject to considerable debate as part of the arguments of gun politics in the United States.

Source: Wikipedia

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I do agree to disagree! And I also give benefit of doubt that there are still those who are not as pressed as to debacle the debate of potatoe or potato. I have been a member here for almost 2 years now, and there is a reason I have very few comments/posts. I do make attempt to know what I say before I speak, and, with that said, no one is perfect. I am not prepared to make any additional statements at this time, on said subject. This thread is not the place for such discussion and I should have realized that from the onset. This is a thread to show and tell!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom