• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    In the beginning, RRA 20" w/ ACE stock...
    IMG-20120204-00001_zps989b69af.jpg

To now.
    IMAG0091_zps137f4c68.jpg

-BCM upper w/ 14.5" p&w 1.5" A2 FH
    -15" VTAC/Troy rail
    -MOE fore grip
    -MOE K-grip
    -RRA entry stock
    -PA red dot
    -DD front sight
    -Magpul rear BUS
    -Magpul ambi bolt release
    -Troy ambi mag release

Done.

Except for the light & mount.

And probably a different BUIS set... :laugh:

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    22lr AR Pistol, and just think, this AR started life as a pair of Samson sights I picked up from Tradertator...

null_zpsa17f0456.jpg

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    NK that looks pretty sweet. One of the few ARs I've seen and liked the look of a standard A2 grip.

Now I just need to figure out which organ to sell so I can get a RDIAS.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I really like the MOE K grip on my 9MM shorty, and I wear a size 3X glove. Your welcome to try it out sometime and see what you think.

Did you intentionally put your KNS pins in backwards to clear your BAD lever? Do you feel any muzzle blast with your hand being so close to the loud end? Great use of the hand stop!

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I really like the MOE K grip on my 9MM shorty, and I wear a size 3X glove. Your welcome to try it out sometime and see what you think.

I think I'm just going to order one, along with an MS3QD. If figure if I don't like the K Grip, I can either trade it off to you or sell it in the classifieds... hahaha

pic thread:
    null_zpsb6ef9a7c.jpg

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Wow, now that is an SBR! It is so stubby. We shouldn't need a damn stamp to own a pistol with a stock. This is the ideal home defense weapon IMO. It just needs an Aimpoint Micro, or an Eotech on it... :)

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Did you intentionally put your KNS pins in backwards to clear your BAD lever? Do you feel any muzzle blast with your hand being so close to the loud end? Great use of the hand stop!

Yup. It's a little easier to remove them this way, and I don't run risk of stripping the head on that little screw in the bad lever. I really like the KAC hand stop because it's super easy to put your hand over the end of the muzzle and it forces your hand in the same spot every time. Plus it kind of gives it that MP5K look I was going for.

I think I'm just going to order one, along with an MS3QD. If figure if I don't like the K Grip, I can either trade it off to you or sell it in the classifieds... hahaha

The MS3QD rocks. I've got one on my Sig M400 Enhanced and love it. I really like how much quieter it is over the MS3 and ASAP plate.

You might also check out the new MS4 sling that just came out with dual QD points.
    SLINGS & SLING MOUNTS - MS4? Dual QD - Multi-Mission Sling

Wow, now that is an SBR! It is so stubby. We shouldn't need a damn stamp to own a pistol with a stock. This is the ideal home defense weapon IMO. It just needs an Aimpoint Micro, or an Eotech on it... :)

Agreed that the stamp thing is pretty stupid. But I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the little stubby pistol receiver extension, so bit the bullet and filed a form 1. It's been incredibly handy, and is probably the first thing I'd grab in case I encountered the boogeyman in the middle of night. I've had both an Aimpoint Micro and Eotech XPS mounted on it and honestly, it kind of impairs the maneuverability with the added weight. The Centurion C4 diopter sights are perfect IMO on a little PDW style weapon like this. Also had a Surefire Scout Mini mounted in a Larue LT752 offset mount wich acually worked really well with the short barrel length. I might end up mounting one of my Surefire X300's with an XT07 switch mounted at 12 o'clock.

T1:

XPS:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom