• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Thanks! I took the picture on a white bed sheet and messed with the contrast a little.
    I pretty much refuse to pay full price on anything and shop around the EE on ARFCOM, 10-8 or M4C. Wes Grant(MSTN) built the top carbines upper. The barrel has been firelapped. It is a little heavy( MEDCON) but not too bad. I am going to change the BUIS on the factory Carbine over to LaRue too, the LMT's thumbnutt sticks out too far. Soon both are going to have the CSAT rear sight and XS or trijicon FS. I am going to get either a VCAS or VTAC sling and maybe a Tango down PR-4 for the top carbine.
    I am going to ditch the M951 for either a scout light or VTAC surefire. In the KAC Forend rail stop thread on ARFCOM mvician's pictures show pretty much the exact light setup I desire. Brightflashlight gives me screaming hot deals on Surefires. I am going to add a short( MI 02) 1913 rail on the top of my factory carbine and run a VLTOR offset mount with a 6PL or G2L or a scoutlight.
    I also have a RRA Middy with a M85 forend on which I have a Surefire 6P in a KAC mount.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    This pic ?

KACgoodies.jpg

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Hey does anyone have anymore info on the "hand Rest"?
    Checked the KAC website and couldnt find anything. Looks promising, just would like to find out more 411!

EDIT: Sorry guys, found it second time around under their new products.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I've got one going on the lower I'll be building at the party in a couple weeks. How do you like yours, compared to some of the other mounts you own?

I like it better than the "add on" types like the MidWest Industries or the TangoDown type. Even better than my KAC endplate swivel mount. :): It is low profile and if you take the swivel out you don't even know it is there. It also allows you to collaspe the stock all the way.

I'd say if you are going to run a single point sling without a HK hook or snap shackle and just want to loop it through a QD swivel it is the best option.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom