Not open for further replies.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    bushv1.jpg
    Good yote gun,but thinking about going back to regular optics,one of my favorite AR's and I dont shoot it that much anymore with the nightvision scope.

When I had a leupold scope on this rifle ,I got several 1/4 in groups @ 100 yds. Very accurate

Since when did domestic cars become available with mounted sniper rifles? :):
    Very nice setup. Looks very hunter friendly. I'd like to take it to Oklahoma for nighttime prairie dog slaughtering!

Krazny13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    ChrisRecce009.jpg

My Carbine before I traded the upper off and sold the ACOG. Also had an A2 service rifle I used for competitions, but I sold it off cause I wasn't using it.

I'm working on a new upper for that lower tho. I hope it'll be worth the wait. And the cash. . .

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Added a Troy Drop in Battlerail with Magpul XT rail covers and a couple Troy QD swivels to attach the sling.

p1030766.jpg

Last edited:

Lt. Dan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Here's my boring, plain-jane 100%-stock Bushmaster M4A3 type Patrolman's Carbine:

img2742a.jpg

I've been extremely happy with it so far. I hope to get a sight soon.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    You can slowly spend more like I have been to make the gun looks different. So far I have a Eotech 512 on, with a Troy Industry handguard covers, some Mpag magazines, and a lot of ammo, plus reloading stuff. I might add a Nikon IRT scope but that's in the near future.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Top: GTS "Operator" Barrel midlength on LMT upper and lower. LaRue 9.0, with TangoDown Stubby VFG, Surefire M951 and Magpuls XTM's. Aimpoint ML2 in LaRue Cantilever and Larue Fixed Buis. Sopmod Stock and MOE grip. I have a Geisslle SSA trigger for it that I havent installed yet.

Very nice set there. No doubt they cost you some serious coin, but you also have some pretty fine pieces of equipment. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom