• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’m okay with the father being charged in this particular case, I mean, the feds and local police came to his house to discuss the junior POS making threats and he still gifted POS a rifle for gods sake!

I’m not convinced that charging the parents in every, maybe even most, cases of a crazy POS doing harm to society is the best of ideas.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    Under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but some of the facts that have come out are not really normal.

In May of 2023 the FBI investigates the kid for posting threats against the school on social media. Not enough evidence found to press charges.

In December 2023 dad gives kid a rifle for Xmas, knowing full well of the preceding investigation, the fact that nothing has changed as well as knowing his kid has mental issues. At the very least that makes him complicit in the murders.
    Yeah in this case dad is totally a fault for what happened. Just saying in general, people have been taking this position in every shooting for a while, no matter the circumstances. Most of the time the problems can be avoided if parents would actually parent. Today it seems like parents are just being forced out of the equation by schools and courts.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So while the photos of him in the Trans shirt is fake. He does appear to believe in the cause.

Ok having experienced some Trans people first hand I can tell you the ones I encountered were all fine and dandy until you upset them, then they will Damn you to Hell for all eternity .

Attempted to have an intelligent discussion with one about the Nashville POS, who was adamant that POS was a man, because She had an imaginary male body part.

I asked if they had read coroner’s report which listed the POS sex Female, not trans ,not he him ,not they Them.

At that point I was screamed at and called a transphobe.

It’s high time we stop blaming everything under the sun including gun rights of law abiding citizens and start addressing the root cause of violence, Mental illness and a failure to act to stop evil.

But that does not fit their narrative.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Yeah in this case dad is totally a fault for what happened. Just saying in general, people have been taking this position in every shooting for a while, no matter the circumstances. Most of the time the problems can be avoided if parents would actually parent. Today it seems like parents are just being forced out of the equation by schools and courts.
    Sometimes, and on a case by case basis, parents need to be removed from the equation until they can get their act together and parent. No child should have to suffer the way some have, neglect etc.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    They are charging the father with cruelty to children. I would be curious if the father was cruel to his son or to the victims. With a broken house, exposure to hard drugs, and potentially an abusive parent, the mental damage may have been caused by his father. It would be interesting to know if any of his teachers were also pushing mental disfunction as fashionable.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Ok having experienced some Trans people first hand I can tell you the ones I encountered were all fine and dandy until you upset them, then they will Damn you to Hell for all eternity .

Attempted to have an intelligent discussion with one about the Nashville POS, who was adamant that POS was a man, because She had an imaginary male body part.

I asked if they had read coroner’s report which listed the POS sex Female, not trans ,not he him ,not they Them.

At that point I was screamed at and called a transphobe.

It’s high time we stop blaming everything under the sun including gun rights of law abiding citizens and start addressing the root cause of violence, Mental illness and a failure to act to stop evil.

But that does not fit their narrative.
    Yeah they sure do flip that switch to raging, violent anger, don't they?

Bro Science hypotheses: It's basically roid rage, generated by artificially spiked hormones.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Yeah they sure do flip that switch to raging, violent anger, don't they?

Bro Science hypotheses: It's basically roid rage, generated by artificially spiked hormones.
    Faster than a super car going from 0 to 60.
    I am fine with the you do you thing until it impacts me being me. Sorry I have no patience for those that demand tolerance to opposing viewpoints yet refuse to allow others to have an opinion different from their own.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They are charging the father with cruelty to children. I would be curious if the father was cruel to his son or to the victims. With a broken house, exposure to hard drugs, and potentially an abusive parent, the mental damage may have been caused by his father. It would be interesting to know if any of his teachers were also pushing mental disfunction as fashionable.
    The mother that had arrests for drugs and domestic violence. I have not seen anything about the father.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The mother that had arrests for drugs and domestic violence. I have not seen anything about the father.
    The POS was in the custody of the Father. The Father was present when Law Enforcement apprised him of the alleged threats to "shoot up a school" approximately 1 year prior to the event. Subsequently the father alleged to have purchased the POS a rifle, and left it unsecured from the allegedly mentally ill and apparently murderous POS.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The POS was in the custody of the Father. The Father was present when Law Enforcement apprised him of the alleged threats to "shoot up a school" approximately 1 year prior to the event. Subsequently the father alleged to have purchased the POS a rifle, and left it unsecured from the allegedly mentally ill and apparently murderous POS.
    I am aware of all of that. That insinuation, as I read it, was that the father was the source of all of the drug and abuse.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Faster than a super car going from 0 to 60.
    I am fine with the you do you thing until it impacts me being me. Sorry I have no patience for those that demand tolerance to opposing viewpoints yet refuse to allow others to have an opinion different from their own.
    The problem is they with those who don't accept tolerance. They want complete acceptance and actual active support for anything and everything they think, say and do.

Edit: bolded section

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    The problem is they don't accept tolerance. They want complete acceptance and actual active support for anything and everything they think, say and do.
    The ones I have encountered in the Wild were not as militant, but I can see that being just a stepping stone away for them. All for what ever floats their boat, with the full understanding their freedom to be you also extends to my freedom to be free from you. Which like you said lies the problem, they do not seem to want equal rights they want everyone to think like they do and be in lockstep with them. Will I support their right to free speech? Absolutely but will I be forced to agree with them on everything? No way in ….

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The problem is they don't accept tolerance. They want complete acceptance and actual active support for anything and everything they think, say and do.
    I beg to differ with you.

Saying that all trans people are that way is the same as saying all gun owners are that way.

Top Bottom