• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    So while the photos of him in the Trans shirt is fake. He does appear to believe in the cause.

Boo Hoo! Too F'ing bad that you were bullied. Too bad you're a gay or probably trans POS. Enough with the BS mass media directed excuses. Nothing gave him the right or the justification for doing a mass shooting. As a result the only mass shooting, a two-fer, should be the execution of this POS and his POS father.
    Of course only after a trial and after they are found guilty and after the death sentence is imposed.

Ya gotta be PC these days! :rockwoot:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Because YOU are responsible for your minor child and the firearm YOU own.

NOT everyone who has a gun stolen out of their car.

NOT the assembly line employee who built the gun.

NOT the UPS driver who delivered the gun.

NOT the social media CEO who didn't stop him from posting threats fast enough.

NOT Google employees because he did research on the target.

NOT the landlord or mortgage holder for not requiring them to remove guns from the home.

NOT the gun store, obviously.

NOT the lead mine the bullets came from.

YOU.

If YOU raised a kid who is clearly f**ked in the head, to the point the Feebs sent the local sheriff out for a chat, and knowingly unleashed him upon society with a weapon, wouldn't you feel a tiny bit responsible?
    BULLSf’ingEYE

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    Currently:

May -
    FBI - We have reason to believe your son made threats against his school.
    Child - <whiny voice> It wasn't me!
    FBI - Ok, good enough for us.
    Dad - It's ok son, people are mean.

December -
    Dad - What do you want for Xmas son?
    Child - I really want a gun.
    Dad - Ok, merry Xmas.

September -
    Child <kills 4, injures 9 at school>
    Dad - Not my sweet boy.

Back When:
    May -
    FBI - We have reason to believe your son made threats against his school.
    Dad - I'll take care of it.
    FBI - <leaves>
    Dad - <yelling to wife> Honey, we're going to have to try for another kid. I'm expiring this one.

February -
    <replacement child is born>

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Heard the father say he had been shooting and hunting with his son. His son got a deer and knew what guns are for and not for. Maybe a dad trying to help his son to enjoy the outdoors. I don’t have the info on this yet, but isn’t this going to be a slippery slope for gun owners and their kids? Kids that have their own guns and hunt and shoot. Now for me if I know a kid is messed up I do not want them to have a gun even as an adult. Maybe the dad should have got him into fishing instead. But I’m not sure of all the facts on this, just hope this doesn’t affect the rest of us gun owners and kids that enjoy shooting.

For the record I had shotguns and rifles as a kid, all from Dad. Long before I was 14. Not locked up either.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Sets a fine example firm believer that The pos from Nashville parents should be charged as well.

THESE THINGS DO NOT HAPPEN IN A VACUUM
    So you think it should be illegal to have firearms if you have kids living with you. And parents should be held criminally responsible for their child’s actions. Sounds like you need to vote for Harris Walz.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So you think it should be illegal to have firearms if you have kids living with you. And parents should be held criminally responsible for their child’s actions. Sounds like you need to vote for Harris Walz.
    No. He's saying that parents that leave guns unsecured when they know their child is ****ed in the head should be held accountable. This kid was visited by the FBI for threatening statements and yet "dad" allows him to have a firearm. Deserves to be accomplice to murder in my opinion

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    No. He's saying that parents that leave guns unsecured when they know their child is ****ed in the head should be held accountable. This kid was visited by the FBI for threatening statements and yet "dad" allows him to have a firearm. Deserves to be accomplice to murder in my opinion
    Slippery slope, I get the idea, but wow the ability to abuse it is off the charts. Careful what you wish for.
    Tell me what or who decides what is “secure”? Would you rather it was like England? Your approved guns locked at the range in a government controlled biometric locker? That’s what it will take to achieve what you are asking for.
    Btw I see his father is being charged, maybe he was inept or stupid, or maybe he wanted his son to kill some classmates? Soon it will spread to those who knew him and didn’t take action, then it will spread to anyone who may have been able to do something. Then minority report will be reality.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    May have missed it but did the FBI prove its case? I’ve heard on the news that the kid was accused of it but didn’t do it? I don’t trust the media, and sure don’t the FBI.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana

Colion making good points.

Well you can see from previous comments that even supposed gun enthusiasts think the parents should be evicerated by the courts. Most likely the same hypocrites that complain that parents can’t discipline their children anymore without consequences.
    I have no hope this situation will increase security or liberty in any way shape or form.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I think you need to learn to read.

With rights come responsibilities, the two are not independent of each other. Actions have consequences both good and adverse. Again no victim card allowed inexcusable actions.

Facts in evidence pos has unhealthy obsession with killing innocent children and adults, no cause for concern here. POS made Known threats and they were dismissed nothing to see here.

Dad hay great idea let’s get POS his own long gun, and let not secure it .

So you honestly believe the parents have no culpability here? I will say it again with Rights come responsibilities, you are a parent you are responsible for raising a responsible young adult, end of discussion.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I think you need to learn to read.

With rights come responsibilities, the two are not independent of each other. Actions have consequences both good and adverse. Again no victim card allowed inexcusable actions.

Facts in evidence pos has unhealthy obsession with killing innocent children and adults, no cause for concern here. POS made Known threats and they were dismissed nothing to see here.

Dad hay great idea let’s get POS his own long gun, and let not secure it .

So you honestly believe the parents have no culpability here? I will say it again with Rights come responsibilities, you are a parent you are responsible for raising a responsible young adult, end of discussion.
    If they charge him a an adult then absolutely his father should not be held responsible. Even if not I still don’t think he did anything illegal. If he’s responsible then so is the FBI, local police, and school officials.
    Apparently this kid was bullied and according to the audio of his father he went to the school to address it. So let’s just charge everyone that dropped the ball here. May as well just execute parents that have bad kids right? Cause of course it must be their fault, not the sick perverts in charge of society.

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    A lot of people wanting parents to be held responsible, but government and a lot of those same people won't allow parents to act as responsible parents.
    Under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but some of the facts that have come out are not really normal.

In May of 2023 the FBI investigates the kid for posting threats against the school on social media. Not enough evidence found to press charges.

In December 2023 dad gives kid a rifle for Xmas, knowing full well of the preceding investigation, the fact that nothing has changed as well as knowing his kid has mental issues. At the very least that makes him complicit in the murders.

Top Bottom