www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Do you consider this to be a bad thing?

Aren't we all down for personal responsibility?

That gun and that kid are your responsibility.

I don't think storage laws serve any purpose other than to be an added on charge to involuntary manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide when thing goes really wrong.
    Yes. you need to secure your weapons from ANYONE who would do harm.

Now if you can prove you took appropriate and reasonable steps, it should be able to mitigate charges.

Letting the kid keep the gun under their bed? Liable.

Keeping the gun locked up and the kid breaks in? No charge.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I don't think storage laws serve any purpose other than to be an added on charge to involuntary manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide when thing goes really wrong.
    Why stop at parents?

Charge everyone who has a gun stolen out of their car.

Charge the assembly line employee who built the gun.

Charge the UPS driver who delivered the gun.

Charge the social media CEO who didn't stop him from posting threats fast enough.

Charge Google employees because he did research on the target.

Charge the landlord or mortgage holder for not requiring them to remove guns from the home.

Charge the gun store, obviously.

Charge the lead mine the bullets came from.

Once you're okay with murder charges for people who didn't perform the murder, where does it end? Cheer this practice and you will find yourself hoisted by it one day.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    Why stop at parents?

Charge the social media CEO who didn't stop him from posting threats fast enough.

Charge the landlord or mortgage holder for not requiring them to remove guns from the home.

Once you're okay with murder charges for people who didn't perform the murder, where does it end? Cheer this practice and you will find yourself hoisted by it one day.
    That is exactly how it works on a construction site when there is an accident.… every company working on the site will be included in the lawsuit.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So the feebs go to daddy dearest last year and say your kid is threatening to shoot up the school. The kid is apparently some sort of trans kid. So daddy decides to go buy his mentally ill 14 year old an AR and give it over into his control. The kid then takes the gun to school and shoots it up like he said he would….

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Mommy and daddy taught me if I ever did anything as foolish as threatening my school that they would stomp my **** in the dirt and probably never let me leave the house again. That’s why this **** keeps happening… because parents aren’t allowed to give their kids a good ass whipping anymore.
    I hate and despise bullies. Had to go through a little of that myself before I stood up for myself with a bit of determination. Always told my kids if I ever found out they were bullying someone, life would get very different for them as I would not stand for it.

My son got pushed around a little in middle school until he got backed into a corner, reached out and bloodied the kid's nose. I showed up to the school fully expecting to yell at administrators and have to take him home for a suspension. They had witnesses and video and he was in no trouble. He still got treated to ice cream and pizza that night.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is exactly how it works on a construction site when there is an accident.… every company working on the site will be included in the lawsuit.
    Doesnt mean it is right.

Same with aviation. Single engine plane throws a rod and the pilot dies in the crash. Why is Goodyear being sued just because their tires were on the plane?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So the feebs go to daddy dearest last year and say your kid is threatening to shoot up the school. The kid is apparently some sort of trans kid. So daddy decides to go buy his mentally ill 14 year old an AR and give it over into his control. The kid then takes the gun to school and shoots it up like he said he would….
    source? Looked like the average long haired kid to me.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    My thoughts and prayers are for the victims and their families.
    That said:
    The shooter will not be rehabilitated by any time in prison. Period! The only thing he deserves is a bullet to his head like he did to the innocent victims of his rage.
    As for the POS parent who bought the POS malignant offspring a rifle AFTER the fact that the son was “investigated” for prior threats of violence, he, too, deserves a bullet to the head.
    Of course only after a trial where both are found guilty in a court of law and the death penalty properly imposed.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Why stop at parents?

Because YOU are responsible for your minor child and the firearm YOU own.

NOT everyone who has a gun stolen out of their car.

NOT the assembly line employee who built the gun.

NOT the UPS driver who delivered the gun.

NOT the social media CEO who didn't stop him from posting threats fast enough.

NOT Google employees because he did research on the target.

NOT the landlord or mortgage holder for not requiring them to remove guns from the home.

NOT the gun store, obviously.

NOT the lead mine the bullets came from.

YOU.

If YOU raised a kid who is clearly f**ked in the head, to the point the Feebs sent the local sheriff out for a chat, and knowingly unleashed him upon society with a weapon, wouldn't you feel a tiny bit responsible?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Was it an AR style rifle? Thought I saw somewhere it was a shotgun?

I am hearing an AR as well. The picture of a person carrying the shotgun was not the shooter, but from something else.

From the reports I have read, dad bought the son the AR this past Christmas. Probably not the best choice of gifts after the FBI visited them several times already for the shooter making threats.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

No to storage laws. Use proper discernment in sentencing. Giving your fruit-loop kid a gun after they made credible threats, and then they act on those threats after acquiring said gun? Accessory to murder at the very least. We don't need more bureaucratic laws that will inevitably be used against innocent gun owners when the guilty ones can be punished with existing laws and more extreme sentences.

Top Bottom