• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Someone received a phone call an hour beforehand warning the school system about a shooting that going to happen and this school was going to be the first school in a list of 5.

Who failed to notify the police and why weren't the schools locked down?
    I wonder how many threats schools get on a daily basis.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Small school that the wife works for has gotten threats. They have to go on lockdown no matter what. They find out it's a student and all hell breaks loose.

My youngest was working in Alexandria when they had the possible shooter. That was scary as hell for all of us.

Both my kids are still teachers but they are online only. Still a chance for a school shooting I guess but it is much less likely.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I wonder that as well. One per semester or five a day?
    Not that often.

Why, what do you have in mind?

If it happens, it’s usually pretty well known in the community, FB, etc because they have to go on lockdown or react seriously in some manner.

Imagine the hand wringing if it was discovered there was a threat and no reaction, and then it materialized. What would that ‘he was on our radar’ meme look like?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not that often.

Why, what do you have in mind?

If it happens, it’s usually pretty well known in the community, FB, etc because they have to go on lockdown or react seriously in some manner.

Imagine the hand wringing if it was discovered there was a threat and no reaction, and then it materialized. What would that ‘he was on our radar’ meme look like?
    If there’s a fire drill it’ll be on FB, definitely a lockdown.

I do remember evacuating for a bomb threat in high school. Yes we did have phones then. Don’t think we knew it was a bomb threat until afterwards.

Military bases have been THREATCON Alpha or Bravo since the Clinton administration. If there are a lot of generalized threats, after a while you stop noticing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder why I hadn’t seen this pop up in my feed before now? I knew there had to be a thread on this but it never seemed to be at the top of the feed until now. Huh.

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    Just a few observations:

1. The "official" type of gun used was changed to "an AR Platform gun".

2. Subject has been on the FBI (Federal Bureau of Idiots) radar for over a year (since May of 2023).

3. The state of Georgia has become one of the so-called battleground states for this election cycle. It is almost a "must win" for the next president.

4. All polling up until now shows former president Trump leading in Georgia by a relatively slim margin.

5. Mean Tweet Trump has stated that AR style guns are protected under the 2nd Amendment (as has SCOTUS indirectly) and he has no plans to ban them, even after being shot by one.

6. Commie Kamala has promised to enact "assault weapon" bans even though she cannot define what an "assault weapon" is or explain how such a ban would be enforced.

7. Because of this tragedy, emotions will be high in Georgia for at least the next few months, as always happens in these cases.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a good start.

Does anybody really still believe in coincidences?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Kid looks gay as all hell. I was thinking earlier today that this story doesn’t seem to be getting as much attention as when it first happened yesterday. Figured there was probably something that would not be ideal for the leftist agenda.

Top Bottom