• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    AOC is very much the fruit of what the society created when these kids were raised. They think the whole plan deserves a medal just as all their sports and science projects did in school. They were raised with unearned self esteem and confidence that is on full display in this thread. Sad thing is, she will never have to produce results as more and more young indoctrinated reach the age to vote and will be impressed by her confidence and intrqued by the free stuff.

MM
    Oh. And don’t forget the childish “I’m the boss” **** that kids used to grow out of by age 12. She’s what? ~30? She needs a good scolding and sent to her room without supper.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    All liberals are definitely not fools, but many, including AOC, is. She could actually be more effective IMO with a more polished delivery. That aside, look at her attitude, her background, accomplishments, arrogance, Yeah, to me she is a fool.

I won't get into a discussion of her appearance and wish others here here wouldn't. It isn't her appearance that's the issue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All liberals are definitely not fools, but many, including AOC, is. She could actually be more effective IMO with a more polished delivery. That aside, look at her attitude, her background, accomplishments, arrogance, Yeah, to me she is a fool.

I won't get into a discussion of her appearance and wish others here here wouldn't. It isn't her appearance that's the issue.
    I’ve said before I don’t think she’s stupid. But she is most definitely a fool. And that makes her say stupid things. And what makes it dangerous is she is getting other people to follow her. A fool with backing is dangerous.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...I won't get into a discussion of her appearance and wish others here here wouldn't. It isn't her appearance that's the issue.

My past mentions of her appearance have only been complimentary.

It's weird how politics affects assessment of attractiveness. If anyone want to prove how objective they are, they should post a current picture of their significant other for comparison.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Plenty of Buzzfeed-level "*party/ideology* is statistically more attractive than *opposition*" articles out there. They're lazy, and both sides do them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Too many people think of the government as "the boss".

Or that they make jobs, etc. I posted in another thread quite a few of my "neighbors" seem to think the city creates new businesses. They are complaining about how they are upset with a self storage project, and are suggesting to leaders what we need there instead... as if the city can say "sorry Mr. Entrepreneur, you need to build a totally different business instead because the neigbors want something cooler. Nevermind that is not what you do. "

It's weird how politics affects assessment of attractiveness. If anyone want to prove how objective they are, they should post a current picture of their significant other for comparison.

That doesnt always work. Who was Julia Roberts married to in the early 90s?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I too wish the appearance comments were not part of our discussion. She is considered attractive by many and has a smile that sells to the broader public, thus why supporting sites use her smile pics while detractors use bug eyed pics.

MM

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    D0WtTMgW0AEWLMf.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Many things affect "attractiveness".
    Attitude is one of them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I too wish the appearance comments were not part of our discussion. She is considered attractive by many and has a smile that sells to the broader public, thus why supporting sites use her smile pics while detractors use bug eyed pics.

MM

I have mentioned similar about Sen. Pelosi.
    Her looks have nothing to do with the facts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Why? I don’t post pictures of me on INGO. Why would I post a picture of my wife? That’s a good way to **** her off. BTW, at 29, she was way hotter than AOC. And without the bat**** crazy.

Evaluating appearance is a pretty non-objective thing anyway. Different tastes and all. If you don’t like it in the conversation, noted.

I ain’t judging those who are into horse teeth.

Top Bottom