• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Been playing around with turtlecoin for a little while here. Been a good use of my machines til something catches my eye that may be viable in the long term.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Mount G’s bankruptcy coins are getting sold off.
    Linking crypto to N Korea was bad press.
    the hacking of several exchanges and wallets was bad press.
    S Korea’s semi ban now unban was bad press.

Give it two more months.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Wow. Doc. I hope that all works out. Exchanges are starting to remove low volume coins. They say over 95% will fail. Who knows what will survive.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Time to buy? :D

I don't know what to think. Glad I avoided the temptation, but wish I had bought some years ago when I first heard of them. I still can't make sense of how the coins will ever be accepted as normal...blockchain may well prove beneficial, but not so sure about these tokens. Guess I am just not nerdy enough to understand, or too old.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Safecoin is getting close to doing some good things. I'm to about 27,000 of those. Their nethash has tripled in the last few days as people are jumping on board. 11 days until they release a new exchange and something else.

DFS is a fantasy sports coin that is about to do some awesome things also. Don't have much of that unfortunately. https://fantasygold.io/

Still crossing fingers for Commercium. I'm up to 75,000 of them. Their masternodes will start at some point and take 10k coins for them. MN holders will get around 40,000 coins/day. If there are 200 MNs to start I would get 1,400 coins/day. Could easily be $0.20/coin. Fingers crossed.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    DFS up 10% today. It's weird to own something that went up

now up 27%. I was told about this a while ago and never really bought in. It’s scrypt so can’t mine well

rhey are swapping to a new coin in a few weeks that will be NIST5 and mineable

Last edited:

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    I think mining is on the way out, and PoS is on deck to replace it. Dash and PIVX set the tone, and worked great as a proof of concept. My favorite new coin is called ALQO. Fairly easy to setup the masternodes, and the ROI on them is fairly decent. Dev team is strong and capable, and they have a great roadmap.

Anyone know of any other MN coins worth looking into? I'm tired of my 5k a month power bill from mining. :P

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Snowgem is on the rise and has MNs. DFS also, soon to swap to fantasy gold. Hey will have MNs and POS only

i agree on mining. Will be selling my cards in a bit. Lots of people going to run into thermal issues as temps warm up.

You have a 5k power bill???? How many GPUs?!

if you have that kind of power i’d Take a few hours and get a MN for CMM. Will take 10k coins. Their lead dev had to take a break for personal reasons but still progressing. Interesting project.

https://commercium.miningspeed.com/

Top Bottom