• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm positive if anybody can pull that off, you will. The breadth of knowledge you've gathered in pretty short order (I've "watched" it happen in real time) is quite impressive

Do you still find time for your day job? :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll let everyone know the next time I buy more LTC. That always tends to be when it takes a big drop.

You'd think I'd have like a +5 to intuition on these things... John McAfee even follows me on Twitter. That should count for something.

keith026

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Great, thread wish I would have found it sooner.

I've been swing trading. Currently have NEO, ETH, LTC, and UBQ. Really like UBQ hope it takes off but its been slow.

What's your guys thoughts on Charlie Lee, seems like there is alot of craziness around him right now. Hope it doesn't effect my ltc too much.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I like Charlie Lee. He has an air about him. I believe it was him who sold off all of his LTC then in two days the price dropped . All coins need a Charlie in charge.

I have some LTC some BITCOin some ETH my bitcoin cash from split and some ripple.
    I was hearing rumors of litecoin and Facebook link up and nothing happened.
    I was hearing rumors of ripple and coinbase link up nothing happened.

I will hold the ripple a bit longer but since it mines differently than the others I can’t see it long term.
    My biggest hope is in ETHerium really taking off in the international logistics business as smart contracts are perfect fit for logistics.
    i got half out of bitcoin at 15k it went up to 19k and I thought I was stupid to get out. Right now I just wrote the IRS check (this am) to cover the taxes. I still like having a nice savings account and a pound of twenties in the safe for a rainy day.

I don’t think mining is for me. Thing is my wife said after hearing about what it was that I was perfect to do it. She said “when I met you you had an AS 400 and a DEC VAC in your basement you were mining for gold.” The Novell netware server in your bedroom kept me awake until I got used to the white noise and you still have a commodore pet and 64 in the closet.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Charlie Lee is the worst thing to happen to LTC. I don't see any big gains in LTC. That is not what Charlie wants if you listen to what he has to say. He would like to have a low price point to be used in every day use. His vision is $20 per LTC. I would not hold a lot of ltc if you are looking for a moon shot.

Neo is a solid investment. I would rather have ETC vs ETH and you would have more of it. Lots of use on the horizon for ETC

Then again what do I know. Bet it all on black!!!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Hmmm. Looking at ETC now. And betting it all on Black is good.
    My first two bit coins were worth 11 dollars and change each. The next three 200, 250 and 300. So the moon is already been landed on.

keith026

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    I don’t think mining is for me. Thing is my wife said after hearing about what it was that I was perfect to do it. She said “when I met you you had an AS 400 and a DEC VAC in your basement you were mining for gold.” The Novell netware server in your bedroom kept me awake until I got used to the white noise and you still have a commodore pet and 64 in the closet.

I'm with you there. I started out mining when Btc was around 650, it quickly dropped to 350 durning most of my mining. I learned a lot, but wish I would have just stuck all the money from mining into btc, and sat on it.

Ended up getting burnt out and walking away for a couple years.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I’m mining bitcoin private. Getting about 0.25/day now. Not sure what it will be worth. Hopefully several hundred dollars. Only about $60 now on tradesatoshi.

i’m hoping To do my own project, like everyone else in crypto :rofl:

i should have 50,000 CMM tomorrow. That is 5 master nodes worth. It’s not traded yet. Hoping for a period where it’s worth at least $0.20.

keith026

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    I'm with you on doing a project. I keep tossing around ideas, but nothing has stuck yet. Was part of one back in the day before I found it it was a scam.

How is the ROI on Bitcoin private. I have an old Antminer S2 I could throw into service. Probably eat more power cost that it's worth though.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I'm going to keep mining BTCP on the free pool until the fee kicks in next week. I hope it ends up being worth the effort.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Charlie wants LTC to be in the $20 range. Stop holding LTC. His goal is for it to survive and be used but not for the price to be high.

Top Bottom