• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I bought 3 LTC and sold for about the same price. Seems like it is a good bet overall

really pushing hard for CMM. Plan on masternodes and just hold. They are building plugins for ecommerce shopping carts. I sent 0.08btc to nicehash to mine it

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I switched from ewbf to dstm and picked up over 100 sols. Mining speed has been slower than what I was doing. Not sure why. I should have 5 coins by the fork. Then it's off to mine something different. Probably do nicehash for btc.

Great time to buy iCX, xlm and Ada and maybe some VEN.

If u r on the fence now is still a great time to get in.

Last edited:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Any Nano fans? There are some crazy cool things happening with them. An ultra popular twitch streamer just started taking Nano donations, and Charlie Lee (LTC) has been asking the devs a BUNCH of questions about the project. Lots of coinbase execs like the coin, and the Nano to coinbase rumors have already started

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    the BTCP fork is happening in an hour. Are you ready? Coin in a public address? Are you going to sell your ZCL immediately or hold on to it? Likely going to plummet back to $3.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I'm ready. I have my coins in the electrum wallet. I don't think i be able to sell fast enough. I might just wait for the bounce to sell.

What did you do with your coins. I should have sold when they were almost to $200.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Rumors are out again about XRP to coinbase. It's about $1 now. When it gets on coinbase it's easy 5x to 10x your money. Time to get in bed with the banks and then sell at the peak!!!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I bought 500 dollars worth of ripple for .84 in January been awaiting this Coinbase addition for a while. Was beginning to think it will not happen. Banks want to control ripple as their coin.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I bought 500 dollars worth of ripple for .84 in January been awaiting this Coinbase addition for a while. Was beginning to think it will not happen. Banks want to control ripple as their coin.

Well played sir. Well played!!!

Just don't hold. Set a sell point and act when it hits. I didn't on the last run up and was left holding my bag of ripple. I'll be ready this time.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    And just like that the ripple rumors have been crushed. Coinbase announced it will not be adding ripple or any other coins any time soon. Now we wait another 2 months.

Top Bottom