• ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I may have purchased a bit of coin today. :cool:

I lost a lot of coin again today. Never seen a stock fall from $110 to $15 in an hour with market closed! Poor bastards lost everything! Makes me feel like a winner only losing 20% in 2 days. Markets will crash again the morning because of all the VIX funds that died today, major imbalance at open. If it recovers we will make money, if it collapses, market may get halted. Margin calls coming tomorrow for those 80% of investors who use it. I may go all cash for tomorrow, hate selling for a loss...but I am about tired of getting slaughtered. Not liking what the Rock is smelling.

Wait until all these college kids have to tell mom and dad that they maxed out student loans/credit cards to buy a coin that may or may not exist. I bet 1,000's of paper millionaires are no longer paper millionaires. Today was brutal.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Buy the dip!!!! Get the wheelbarrow out and load up.

Sadly i just tried to buy some LTC and all my credit cards were canceled for coinbase purchase. Cash purchases only now. Damn them!!! No more instant buys. Now I can't move quickly to other exchanges to purchase. I guess I have to wait for 5k btc and just hodl!!!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County

Sadly i just tried to buy some LTC and all my credit cards were canceled for coinbase purchase. Cash purchases only now. Damn them!!! No more instant buys. Now I can't move quickly to other exchanges to purchase. I guess I have to wait for 5k btc and just hodl!!!

DOW futures are down to almost 23,000........tomorrow gonna be a bloodbath! Coinbase cancelled my card as well, they did me a favor or I would be a bag holder of LTC as well. Credit Suisse Group wiped out 6 months of gains($500M) on 1 ETF today. This is gonna leave a mark!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA

Is everyone having issues with debit cards too?

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    This time I was charged a $5 non ATM cash advance fee. First time ever. What a bunch of crap.

Was that considered and instant purchase where u could move it right away or do u have to wait like a cash buy from your bank account?

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the offload begins

DVVPU3sUMAAjH8f.jpg:small

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Exactly. The banks are working in conjunction to address, what they see as a threat.

Another conspiracy theory (to go with Russia!Russia! Russia!)?

Maybe the banks want you to play with your own money so they can limit their exposure. Pretty sure fierce competition has always been part of capitalism (fair competition, not so much)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You know your credit cards also charge the other party in the exchange a fee too, no? Perhaps they don't want to get involved in trying to collect that from sketchy businesses incorporated in foreign countries

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Lowest I saw it drop was 6036.
    Mid we see another major bump on the stock market like Monday bitcoin could go either way. If it is like gold it should go up.

Etherium troubles me. I keep thinking it is the best of the coins with the blockchain including contracts. Yet it seems just to rise and fall with all the others and for the same percentage amounts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Looks like I may not get my 5k btc. It's going up. Dang. I should not have waited

SEC had a hearing today, it was on C-Span. Surprisingly they were very positive one the space. I'm thinking that will be a catalyst to dissipate some of the FUD we've been dealing with.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    A friend and I have 1100 RAP in withdrawal error status from Stocks.exchnage :xmad:

Apparently larger than 400 and it chokes. Stupid

Last edited:
    Top Bottom