• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    BTC down to below $9500... think it'd be wise to get in on it, or is this going to stay low for a while?

100 day moving average was around $10600ish IIRC and thought to be the first technical level of support. Blew through that, so next technical support level maybe 200 DMA (currently ~ $7000) - have seen some people quote 150 DMA (~8500ish) but that seems like curve shopping for a life preserver rather than looking for a technical floor

I like the 200 DMA (full disclosure - not an investor, not a believer. Only in for the schadenfreude) because it closely tracks reversion to the mean

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    "Today the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission announced that it has filed a federal civil enforcement action against three virtual currency operators. The details of one case remain sealed, but the other two companies facing charges are CabbageTech and Entrepreneurs Headquarters Ltd. The charges include fraud, misrepresentation, misappropriation and more, and are the first enforcement actions since the CFTC allowed trading bitcoin futures."

CFTC Charges Patrick K. McDonnell and His Company CabbageTech, Corp. d/b/a Coin Drop Markets with Engaging in Fraudulent Virtual Currency Scheme

CFTC Charges Colorado Resident Dillon Michael Dean and His Company, The Entrepreneurs Headquarters Limited, with Engaging in a Bitcoin and Binary Options Fraud Scheme

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Figures. I lost 100 xlm trying to transfer to my ledger wallet. It never showed up. Good thing I only tried it with 100 and not all of it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My masternode for GOA is doing OK but the coin dropped 35-40% since we bought in. I was going to buy more but needs funds. Friday I sold everything in my mutual fund that was long-term capital gains in order to move more into crypto to buy another master node :):. It's not all that much though, I'd been paying loans down rather than investing for a while.

Current one returning about 1.9% per day in coins, the value is down but still way better return than stock market.

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Why aren’t you just keeping everything on the exchange you’re using?

if something bad happens to the exchange I'm out. I'd rather have it home safe with me so I can cuddle with it at night.

Verge hard fork. I hope the price goes up. I almost sold to buy more iCX.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    exactly right on the exchange. They are unstable pieces of junk many times. Only keep funds on there temporarily if you can.

I spent an hour working a coding patient, doing a few procedures, came back, sat down, saw I got another payment from my masternode :rockwoot:

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Sweet. Is GOA on an exchange. Are you taking profits or just reinvesting in GOA. If it takes off you will be set. Masternodes is where it's at.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Solution? Make more. I've never seen a company complain about there being too much of a demand for their product.

Exactly. This is fundamental.

"In a free market economy, resources are allocated through the interaction of free and self-directed market forces. This means that what to produce is determined by consumers, how to produce is determined by producers, and who gets the products depends upon the purchasing power of consumers."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    With people not getting the idea behind Dogecoin, another group has introduced an ICO that is more blatant about its intent. The ICO is called Super Cool Awesome Money. I have no doubt that it will be profitable... at least at first. I'm half tempted to throw in $10 just because of the lunacy.

Top Bottom