• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    two pages ago it was all ripple all the time :rofl:

I stopped my mining of monero. I realized the minimum payout is 1 XMR and at my CPU mining rate it will take a year to get the payout. Do't want to run my CPU full tilt for a year, even if they claim $23/mo

I should have my mining rig going by the new year. From then on it's scale up, scale up, scale up! Muhahaha

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    looking at that chart I'd gamble on MINT and HMQ. decent market caps,decent traded volume, cheap, recent large moves :twocents:

Since I posted this 8h ago MINT is up 50% and HMQ is up 17%, was up 45% a few hours ago. Shame I had no more $$ to move, though I guess I can sell my ripple now that it's yesterday's news :D. I'd add RDD to the list of interesting ones to bet one with gambling money. It's at $0.017442 right now

I'm going to try to not put any more of my cash into the system after this second infusion posts. I'll likely increase my investment in mining equipment and move those coins into my trading account as it happens.

Bittrex will trade RDD but they aren't accepting new accounts right now. Was going to sell my ripple and move into that, but NNnnnooo....
    Can't tell if my exchange will trade it or not. At work. Boo.

update: MINT is now up 109% since I recommended 9.5 hours ago ($0.000264 to 0.000553). Should have sold ripple and bought it :rofl:

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    son of a... I did a password reset on my account and that suspended trading for 3 days. Grrr.... was going to sell XRP and buy DOGE (he is cute after all...)

need to get bittrex up and going. still not accepting new accounts yet

do you guys want me to shut up or keep posting updates?

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I like listening to you guys who know a little about this. I finally got set up with Coinbase....just waiting on a drop now.

watch some youtube videos about trading on the exchange you want to go with. And maybe a few videos about how wallets work. It was a bit confusing for me. Still is.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I really like that golden dog! If I had put it all in there I'd be doing great but that's how life is. I'm thinking I need to move to 500k coins and see how that does. I hope the dog train doesn't stop. It's the cheap coins that will be the 10x 20x 50x coins.

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Dogecoin has no developers so if you are going in think short term. I do not believe in the future of dogecoin but that does not mean there is not money to be made owning it I do have a few thousand doge.

I think lite lite will come back quickly (rumors of Facebook asking the developer to sell his coins. ) and ethereum has the ability to make contracts and payments inside the block chain has huge advantages over just payments

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Did John McAfree mention it on twitter?

don't think so, according to a scroll of his twitter. Seems to be one of the few he did not mention :D

I don't want twitter, or McAfee, I honestly thought he was killed in costa rica or something

I did a bunch of excel work on mining rigs and went ahead and bought two 1080Tis for $1458 shipped. This will supplement my 1070 card. If things go as planned I should generate about $15/day based on current pricing and difficulty. We'll see.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    don't think so, according to a scroll of his twitter. Seems to be one of the few he did not mention :D

I don't want twitter, or McAfee, I honestly thought he was killed in costa rica or something

he was killed. That guy is an alien clone. Part of the singularity pushing the AI coin.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Look at the correlations between McAfee making an announcement about a coin, and what happens to it in the next 24 hours.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    thoughts on KWHCoin presale? I signed up to be notified. Supposedly starts in january. "renewable energy" coin. May draw some welcome press.

WOAH, my DigitalNote just spiked nicely a few minutes ago. XDN. I'm up 196% since the 22nd.

edit: maybe it didn't. So weird how prices vary based on exchange you look at

selling 2/3 of my ripple to buy CVC. Bid in at 1.081. Bought 660 coins. I had to sell XRP into tether for some reason, ended up only being $0.999/coin when ripple USD price was $1.03. Grrr.

McAfee, is he causing these moves or merely commenting around the time they are spiking? I don't know when he tweeted about RDD on the 24th but it did spike late in the day. Several other spikes he commented on them after they jumped. That's just going back 24h though

update: civic up 6.37% since I bought. Not sure where this all ends. Are these long-term investments? Do I keep trying to guess the market? That likely won't work. Do I try to make some $$ and then sell it all and buy mining equipment or one of the major coins? ARGH. I don't know :runaway:

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    You hold on the coins that will have an actual use. U get in and out of coins that are doing well but don't really have a foreseeable use. The small ones have the biggest risk but also the best returns. Good luck! It's all a gamble. So just row row row your boat...

Top Bottom