Anyone interested in getting a MSG meeting together in Hendricks county???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    What I would propose is that there be county MSG's, that work with regional MSG's because Area 2 covers so much, and the meetings are so far away it makes it really hard to make them. If each county has an msg, as well as the surrounding counties we can participate both separately and together. Lets face it if SHTF all off us here in Hendricks County are not going to travel through Indy to Greenfield and vise versa just because we know a fella there that is like minded. I feel for the good of it all it must be local to start with, that way we get to know the people in our communities that are like minded and are most likely who we will be mutually supporting, starting communities with, trading and bartering and so on. I love the idea of MSG's but logistically with my life and I am sure most of yours, it is just to hard to make a meeting on the north side or east side. Just my Opinion.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    What I would propose is that there be county MSG's, that work with regional MSG's because Area 2 covers so much, and the meetings are so far away it makes it really hard to make them. If each county has an msg, as well as the surrounding counties we can participate both separately and together. Lets face it if SHTF all off us here in Hendricks County are not going to travel through Indy to Greenfield and vise versa just because we know a fella there that is like minded. I feel for the good of it all it must be local to start with, that way we get to know the people in our communities that are like minded and are most likely who we will be mutually supporting, starting communities with, trading and bartering and so on. I love the idea of MSG's but logistically with my life and I am sure most of yours, it is just to hard to make a meeting on the north side or east side. Just my Opinion.

I agree with you...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am west Indy but am interested in people west of us who are like minded. I have BOB locations on the extreme west end of the state and will be traveling through points west. It would be good to know there are folks along the way that we can help out or get help from. We are long on skills and ability.
    Looking to meet some of you folks FTF. It would be our pleasure.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    No. Not interested.

Not meaning to rain on the parade, but there hadn't been any negative replies yet, and I like to be an outsider. :D:D:D

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I'm in. Fridays and Saturdays work best for me. Extremely busy during the week with two jobs and a full school load. My wife should be interested as well. Might even get the in-laws to come. Just put me down for 4.

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    Are you guys looking for a place to hold a meeting or a place to shoot or both?. I have a place in Plainfield where a meeting could be held any evening or Sunday's. Could accommodate about 40 or so folks.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm not into "end of the world prepping," but if someone needs a hand cutting firewood, building things (including welding), cleaning up after a storm, etc, I'm in.

I'd also be up for planting an MSG garden in the spring time and helping to tend it.

My 1/3 acre of dirt won't grow much, and there's lots of cables and stuff in the ground too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Are you guys looking for a place to hold a meeting or a place to shoot or both?. I have a place in Plainfield where a meeting could be held any evening or Sunday's. Could accommodate about 40 or so folks.

I sent you a pm about more info on the meeting place.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not into "end of the world prepping," but if someone needs a hand cutting firewood, building things (including welding), cleaning up after a storm, etc, I'm in.

I'd also be up for planting an MSG garden in the spring time and helping to tend it.

My 1/3 acre of dirt won't grow much, and there's lots of cables and stuff in the ground too.

Our dirt was fairly suck as well. We started a leaves and grass compost on top of the garden and tilled it in every year. This was in the late 80's. Now it is as fertile as delta river bottom. Just took some time and effort.

Top Bottom