Anyone interested in getting a MSG meeting together in Hendricks county???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Just an FYI not to hijack a thread not sure if people were aware, but there is a meeting on the 1st Thursday of the month here in Indy at Indiana Self Defense a prepper store if anyone was interested. Topics like preparedness and self-sufficiency. Free to attend no membership required. Is on East Side 8017 East Washington behind Olive Garden. There are also classes which are also free. Meeting tonight at 6pm on water storage and purification/filtering. Bring a chair.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Just an FYI not to hijack a thread not sure if people were aware, but there is a meeting on the 1st Thursday of the month here in Indy at Indiana Self Defense a prepper store if anyone was interested. Topics like preparedness and self-sufficiency. Free to attend no membership required. Is on East Side 8017 East Washington behind Olive Garden. There are also classes which are also free. Meeting tonight at 6pm on water storage and purification/filtering. Bring a chair.

LOL you thread high-jacker...I wish I could go but my grandsons 16th birthday...I like the idea of smaller groups closer to home and then all the groups getting together for training.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    The first meeting for Hendricks County MSG will be Saturday, October 20th at 6 pm. I want to thank dmazzio for generously offering us a place to meet for free...that is inside.

The room is about 40' x 35'. The worst noise we might get is from some barking dogs that are kenneled in the back area but they are behind closed doors and it's not bad. They settle down after a bit anyway. He have about 20 metal folding chairs and half dozen 6 foot tables, He usually tell folks to bring their own chairs if they want to be more comfortable. He also have a projector and screen if we needed to display anything.

It's in the strip mall directly across from Andy Mohr Ford on 40, it's called Paws-ability...A doggy Day care. A physical address will follow soon.
    Tell Your friends. All are welcomed.

Also for you old timers on here where else can I advertise this meeting on the site???

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Perfect! Thanks for organizing. I'll see about child care for the evening so both my wife and I can come.

For "advertising", I'd start a new thread in this subforum and then cross-post here (with a link back):
    INGO Events - INGunOwners

That should get the most views. If you want a rough headcount, set up a "I'm attending" poll for folks to check off. You'll get a number and a list of names (screen names) that way.

Oh, and we'll need nametags with our INGO screen names! :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Perfect! Thanks for organizing. I'll see about child care for the evening so both my wife and I can come.

For "advertising", I'd start a new thread in this subforum and then cross-post here (with a link back):
    INGO Events - INGunOwners

That should get the most views. If you want a rough headcount, set up a "I'm attending" poll for folks to check off. You'll get a number and a list of names (screen names) that way.

Oh, and we'll need nametags with our INGO screen names! :D

You went way over my head there...could you take care of that...I have name tags I can bring.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I am west Indy but am interested in people west of us who are like minded. I have BOB locations on the extreme west end of the state and will be traveling through points west. It would be good to know there are folks along the way that we can help out or get help from. We are long on skills and ability.
    Looking to meet some of you folks FTF. It would be our pleasure.

I'm on the westside also, right outside of speedway. I'd like to meet others in my area.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm on the westside also, right outside of speedway. I'd like to meet others in my area.

There are more of us than we realize. I am looking to get in touch with those of like minds. We are long on skills and want to expand our contacts. There is strength in numbers.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    @survival cookie: I had the pleasure of working with them at that event. Great group of kids.
    Anyways, I'll keep an eye of for future meetings and will try to attend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After spending far too much valuable time in the political threads I am more than ready to get with you folks. Things are going a bit wacky.

Please get details posted.

Last edited:

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    Looked through the topic and couldn't find a date and time. If one has been picked can someone PM me the details? If you are still looking for a place to meet I might have access to a place here in North Salem that would hold 30 maybe 40 people.

Top Bottom