Anyone else sick of white supremacy on this board?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    There is no place for that crap on here. This board isn't a democracy or under any sort of constitutional constraints and the moderators should feel free to censor that bull as needed. Permanent bannings should occur.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I disagree! Although this is not a democracy, everyone has the right to read or reply to what they choose. If you don't like it, don't read it. You know exactly who he/they are, so why do you allow them to get to you? If a thread has less than two replies, he/they will get the point. Otherwise, maybe he/they are seeing who he/they can get to agree in order to form agreement for future activities. Just my :twocents:.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I disagree! Although this is not a democracy, everyone has the right to read or reply to what they choose. If you don't like it, don't read it. You know exactly who he/they are, so why do you allow them to get to you? If a thread has less than two replies, he/they will get the point. Otherwise, maybe he/they are seeing who he/they can get to agree in order to form agreement for future activities. Just my :twocents:.

Wrong on many levels. No one has any rights on a private message board. The legitimacy of this board is at stake. This douchebage gets multiple replies and has an enormous amount of rep to boot.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    of all the time on the board and many MANY ingo members I have had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with have I EVER seen anything that could be construed or interpreted as being white supremist or racist. please provide specific examples of this or stop the :poop: stirring.:twocents:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    If your gonna post about it than speak up and say who/what you are talking about. Im all ears as I want to know what the deal is now that the ball is rolling..

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Wrong on many levels. No one has any rights on a private message board. The legitimacy of this board is at stake. This douchebage gets multiple replies and has an enormous amount of rep to boot.

I have the right to voice my opinion.:rockwoot:

Also, calling someone a DB online? Come on man! Speak your peace and let it be.

Oh, almost forgot IBTL:D

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Same here.

People see what they WANT to see.

You must be blind.

of all the time on the board and many MANY ingo members I have had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with have I EVER seen anything that could be construed or interpreted as being white supremist or racist. please provide specific examples of this or stop the :poop: stirring.:twocents:

Many great people on this board. It is one specific member and if you don't know who it is then read some more in this section.

If your gonna post about it than speak up and say who/what you are talking about. Im all ears as I want to know what the deal is now that the ball is rolling..

The amount this rep power that this moron has been getting is disturbing. Makes me wonder of the fringe elements that frequent this board.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    LMAO.

I'd rather that people just turn on the "ignore" feature than anybody getting banned.

I enjoy the debate with the mystery member.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    LMAO.

I'd rather that people just turn on the "ignore" feature than anybody getting banned.

I enjoy the debate with the mystery member.

lol, I have a few ignored myself currently. Sometimes you just read what someone has written and say.... "Nope, not gonna get sucked into stupid...."

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Don't call any names and consider dropping the issue. If you do that, you may be the one who is banned. You are subject to get a warning for what you have already said. Doesn't seem right, but if you are going to go this route, you must still play by the rules.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Don't call any names and consider dropping the issue. If you do that, you may be the one who is banned. You are subject to get a warning for what you have already said. Doesn't seem right, but if you are going to go this route, you must still play by the rules.

That sounds like quitter talk..:D:D:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom