Anyone else not care about the Super Bowl?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I could give two sh*ts about football and the Colts.
    I'm completely amazed how many follow the Colts and are such devoted fans, all the while they raped us of our tax dollars that we will never get back.
    The taxpayers paid for the stadium, at least the majority of it...I see this no differently than following a politician that steals our money for their unnecessary programs.

Unfortunately I can't say much about my Cowboys either. I'm pretty sure their stadium cost more than the Fucus All stadium. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad i'm not the only one that doesn't really care about the Superbowl. :)

redsuperduty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    New Paris - Northern
    I do not give once ounce of a flying rats @ss about the superbowl.
    If it doesn't shoot or have an engine on it I'm bored in 5 min.
    I know it's a big deal to most and hope they enjoy. For me tonight I'm gonna grab a few cold ones, get the little woman naked and throw her in the hot tub with me! :rockwoot:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I do not give once ounce of a flying rats @ss about the superbowl.
    If it doesn't shoot or have an engine on it I'm bored in 5 min.
    I know it's a big deal to most and hope they enjoy. For me tonight I'm gonna grab a few cold ones, get the little woman naked and throw her in the hot tub with me! :rockwoot:

Makes you wonder how men get enjoyment watching other men run around on a field. :):

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Wow this thread is a surprise. I don't care about the SB because football is not my game. Overseas I fell in love with Rugby. Football is too slow not enough action, more commercials and hype than game. I don't understand how I could have watched it when I was younger. A football game goes on for what 3 hours or more? I was told that the ball is actually only moving an average of 11 minutes out of that 3 hours. And that my friends is no comparison to the action you get on the Rugby field. ;)

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Only 24 more hours of having to listen to all the news media hype on the Indy TV stations, then finally some peace from all the blue stuff:rockwoot:

Top Bottom