Any WalMarts selling guns in Central and Southern Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • merkava1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Seems to me Walmart has a "don't tell" policy about selling guns. The corporation is a favorite punching bag for all kinds of social resentment. It may just be reluctant to give the anti crowd more ammunition (pun intended). Can you hear "walmart kills!! bloody hands!! murderous weapon traced back to walmart!!"

ShooterLee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    I know of a couple off of I-65 through Southern Indiana. They would be in Seymour, and Clarksville. Also, the Wal-Mart in Paoli (a decent drive from any interstate) has guns, and also a great selection of shooting equipment. These stores have more than the muzzleloader selection, they also have rifles and shotguns.

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    New Castle store just did a remodel bigger sporting goods section ALOT more ammo now ML back now too. Richmond store sells long guns ( at least the last time I was in there).

Wal Mart in Richmond does in fact sell long guns, at least they did as of yesterday morning hahaha. The have from .17 on up to muzzle loaders, general hunting rifles and shotguns.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    The Avon Wally Woprld only has a few muzzle loaders, they just don't have the ram rods in them. They do not carry long guns right now. I was just there last evening.

Rescue912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Lafayette
    East side wally world here in Lafayette has muzzleloaders again too. Last year they had nothing so at least headed in the right direction. I called and asked about the catalog posted earlier and the guy had no idea what I was talking about...

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    East side Indy WM? Nothing but air guns.

Walmart still kicks the pants of GM and Dick's price-wise in what it does carry otherwise though.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The WM in Jasper still has them for sell. Shotguns & rifles. Some of the prices that I can remember, Pardner pump 12ga. $159 & Ruger 10/22 $219. Other items on hand Henery 22, mini14, mossy pumps, crickets & then some.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Paoli always has guns, as Lex said. Right now they have one 10/22, a .270, .22mag, 30.06....and a bunch of shotguns.
    They just did a "redo" of that store and increased the size of the sporting goods section. They always have 9mm, .22, .40, .45, .223, .22-250 and all kinds of shotgun ammo in stock.

What POC said. :yesway:

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    The WM in Jasper still has them for sell. Shotguns & rifles. Some of the prices that I can remember, Pardner pump 12ga. $159 & Ruger 10/22 $219. Other items on hand Henery 22, mini14, mossy pumps, crickets & then some.

At Jasper, finding an employee to help at the gun counter is the trick. For some reason, it is unattended probably 90% of the time I stop by. Hunting down associates with a key access is not one one of my favorite pastimes.

bothehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    shelbyville
    wal-mart in colubus off or 31 sells everything they even have a special order catalog, where u can order a number of guns they dont have on the rack! and its hard to beat their prices

M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    Bedford Walmart has Muzzle loaders only, I asked to see there catalog for special orders and I was told that what was on the rack is all they can order.

Top Bottom