• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Ugh!

Bought a new P-32. Had to ship it back to Kel-Tec twice before the magazine would stay in the pistol. This happened prior to the pistol having had 50 rounds through it. Once they finally got it fixed, it would fire without any FTF or FTE.
    My problem was, I could not hit anything with it. Now I am not the world's best shot, so I had two of my range buddies try it. They both "wondered where the bullets went?" Had the range guy try it. He did better, but said the accuracy was totally unacceptable.
    I traded it in to end the nightmare.
    I am happy for those who have had better luck than I did.

murph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lawrence County
    I have the PF9 but trying to sell or trade it for a P3AT. Shot one the P3AT this weekend and loved it. Way easier for a small frame female to carry! I had my doubts about Kel-Tec but it seems like a lot of people like them and rarely have issues.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Used to carry my P-11...still have it, though I've switched to a Nano with 8 rd mags. I'll still shoot it though. It's been a great little gun. Never had a problem...nada...none.

HOOSIERHOBBIT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    I just purchased a PF9, haven't shot yet. Hopefully this weekend! I've read and watched alot of youtube vids about it.
    I love the light weight and size. Purchased a lumbar bag for carry when walking.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Have a few of the Kel-Tecs Like them all. The only one I just couldn't like enough to keep was the p11. Couldn't get past the trigger.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Ruger liked the Keltec P3at so much that it produced an almost exact copy(at least internally) in the Ruger LCP

Voodoo574

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    South Bend/ Mishawaka
    I believe you can get them from KelTecs website

Kel-Tec CNC - PF-9 Accessories - PF-9 +1 Grip Extension

I never leave home without my P3AT. It kicks like a mule and is only acurate to ten yards, but that is far enough. As to the kicking, thats why you should practice with your EDC. With the factory 9 rnd mags for the P3AT I can get a better grip and is much easier to control. Also purchased direct from KelTec
    Sorry it took so long , but thank you very much.

Top Bottom