• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USPSA_10mm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Plainfield IN
    I carry a p3at once and a while. I have the old style extractor and it will stove pipe with some brands. I've been pretty lucky with win clean winchester. Anyone else have this problem?

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    I have the p-32. And its been a great little gun. Carry it all the time in the summer. But ive been eyeing the pf-9 for a new summer carry piece.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Kel-Tec is a great, innovative company, but I wish they would follow through with their designs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have a newly acquired PF9. I like that it fits in a pocket. I have had a failure to extract every range session. If I fire seven rounds or 150 rounds. I have 1 failure to extract.

The trigger is awful but I am working on mastering it. I dry fire it weak hand only every night for a little bit. I carry it as my backup gun. It is way too small to be a primary carry gun. It is not reliable enough to even be a good backup gun at this point. I am working on getting it running. It will either get ironed out soon or it will be discarded.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Have a PF9 and two Sub 2000s in 9mm S&W. Really like the subs, still not sure about the PF. It's a bit small for my hands, but is very concealable and shoots more accurately than it has any right to.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I have a PF9 & 'his & hers' 32's. I've bought a couple of 32's for other folks (gifts), too. Wouldn't mind getting a 380 sometime, but can't justify the cost right now.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I have a pf-9 and carry it occasionally. I did have some trouble with it in the beginning but I trust it now. But if I had to do it again, I'd save a little more and jump up a grade.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The only Kel Tec I own right now, love shooting this little gem.
    PLR-16
    2012-02-03_08-17-24_217.jpg

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I have a P3AT and a PF9, both of them have always been reliable and disappear into almost any pocket I wear.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I have owned my 1st gen P-32 for years. Yes, it is mission specific, and I carry it daily.
    My P-11 is a great little carry gun as well, I want a nice OWB holster for it, maybe a paddle style.. not sure what to get. I actually sold one P-11 a few years ago, but as I whittled down my collection, I realized I wanted another and bought one up at Midwest. Good power in a lightweight package. I spent some time over at KTOG when I owned my first P-11, they gave me some tremendous suggestions.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I've been trying to get my hands on a pf9 but no one ever seems to have them.
    Try KS&E on the NE side of indy out on pendleton pike. They have them from time to time and GOOD prices if you can deal with the old grouchy guys. They are funny and I got mine there a little over a year ago for $249. :twocents:

Top Bottom