• ...and so much more!
  • 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I know its not a kimber or anything else thats extravagant, but I gotta say I love my P11! it's dead on accurate round after round, never had a jam or misfire, lightweight, compact, and only $249...Kel-tec anyone?

I went in a little over ago to get a P-11. They didn't have any but showed me the PF9. It felt good, I bought it and it has been a great gun. You should get on the Kel Tec Owners Group site www.thektog.org. LOTS of good information and LOTS of people with KT's.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I have a PF9. Great weapon and easily concealed. Even better with the +1 extended mag.

+1 for the +1 extended mag. Just picked up another PF9 after selling the last one I had (foolish me) and have added the +1 extension and a Pachmayr grip glove. I carry it on me everyday and my SR9c is getting jealous.

Cowboy 44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    I have a p11 itts by no means a target gun. I carried it for 6-73 months and shot 80gun or so rounds through it. I m just not personally happy with it. I got a xdm a couple weeks
    ago and have made it my carry gun.

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    I just bought me a P3AT to replace my LCP, my wife liked my LCP so she told me to go buy something to replace it. Don't you just hate it when your wife tells you to go buy something at the gun store ? :rockwoot:

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    P11 Owner. Bought the gun as an impulse buy but it's been pretty much flawless. Had to send it to Kel-Tec for service once but they turned it around and got it back to me in about 2 weeks. The trigger has smoothed out since I bought it - IMO, it's a very good gun for the money.

Picked it up a couple years ago @ KS&E. Those are some interesting dudes over there but they have pretty good prices on what they have in stock.

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    I am a P11 owner and have had mine for 3 years with out any problems. I have run 2,000+ rounds down the pipe and it likes all types of ammo. I had to do some fluff & buff to it and I have changed the trigger shoe and also the steal guide rod. I took my electric sodering gun to it and stippled pretty much most of the gun. Had to sharpen the tip several times but I tell you it turned out so nice. You have to take your time and watch what your doing, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. It is very accurate for such a small firearm. I don't understand why would you buy the PF9 with only 7 shots, when you can have the P11 with 12? $252 for the P11 and $232 for the PF9. Not much heavier and not much bigger so what's up with that? Thumbs up for my P11:yesway:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I've had a P-11 for a few years now...love it, and except for the past few days, because I'm in the peoples republic of Khaliphornia, I carry it every day. I want a P-3at, and a P-32, and a sub 2000 with the S&W mags, and a SU-16c, and a.............oh heck one of each!!!!

ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Have owned a P32 and still own a P3AT, Sub2K, SU16C. Good value IMO for niche stuff. Each suits a purpose that I am interested in. Tiny reliable pocket pistol, 9mm GLOCK platform Sub, factory threaded .223/556. They seem to know what the market wants anyway. One time I needed service (not a factory defect) they were very responsive and fair.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    P32 here
    I mean in my back pocket all the time for back up or secondary
    Kinda like my testicales, I don't leave home without them/it

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Extended mags

Where do I find the +1 magazine for the PF-9? I love my PF-9. Great carry gun that is very concealable. I do have a stove pipe every now and then but thats with the cheaper ammo.

I believe you can get them from KelTecs website

Kel-Tec CNC - PF-9 Accessories - PF-9 +1 Grip Extension

I never leave home without my P3AT. It kicks like a mule and is only acurate to ten yards, but that is far enough. As to the kicking, thats why you should practice with your EDC. With the factory 9 rnd mags for the P3AT I can get a better grip and is much easier to control. Also purchased direct from KelTec

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've owned an S2000 in .40Glock, an SU-16A, and a P11 - which we bought for my wife. Didn't like the S2000 trigger and front sight, but it packed down well and was fine as a truck gun. The SU-16 was OK, but I didn't like the non-captured stock assembly pins. The P11 was OK, but I wasn't fond of its disassembly procedures and, being used to a Glock, I wasn't particularly fond of its double action only trigger, although I was able to shoot it pretty well at close range. In fact, it was easier to shoot one-handed (either hand) than two-handed.

I don't have any of these anymore and really can't envision getting another one of any of these. I'd certainly like to own a KSG or RFB, though.

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    P-11 here. I've had it for 5 or 6 years. Definitely not made for a day at the range, but it's a breezy to carry. I carry most often in a Fobus OWB, but it could easily be carried IWB. I've only had one failure with probably 200+ rounds fired and it was a jam when I dropped the mag with one in the pipe. I bought it used from PSS for less than $200. Really tough to beat for the value.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I never leave home without my P3AT. It kicks like a mule and is only acurate to ten yards, but that is far enough. As to the kicking, thats why you should practice with your EDC. With the factory 9 rnd mags for the P3AT I can get a better grip and is much easier to control. Also purchased direct from KelTec

I agree with the first sentence. But out at the range last night, I shot my main mag of carry rounds from 25 yards. All rounds stayed on the IPSC target. All but one "D" were center "A" and "C" region hits. But I don't plan on engaging from that far if I don't have to. ;)

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    P32, very nice pistol. have not had any issues with the firearm. Fires reliably with fmj or hollow points. Is very nice that is small enough to use for edc in the summer.

Top Bottom