• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    No, I haven't seen it. I'm not a gamer, comic book fan, genius or anything else that the guys on BBT are into. I just think the show is absolutely hilarious. It's probably the funniest tv show I've ever seen. I don't know how the writers can keep coming up with new material. The actors, especially Sheldon, are amazing at how well they pull it off.

Sheldon shows up at around 1:29 to 1:30, but you should watch the whole thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCuJOAFjOg

megalomaniac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    I freely admit that I am a nerd when it comes to comics (particularly Marvel), video games, and low budget B-horror films from the 80's and a whole bunch of other stuff! Any fellow INGOer's fall into this category? If so, any of you up for a discussion on your particular fandoms?

Well I am a computer nerd... Anyone in need of PC help can feel free to contact me. Other than that, I like sci-fi stuff in general...

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I'm not a nerd. I'm as mainstream as they come. I like the sports puck and the footsieball and Dancing with the Next Top Singstar.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I freely admit that I am a nerd when it comes to comics (particularly Marvel), video games, and low budget B-horror films from the 80's and a whole bunch of other stuff! Any fellow INGOer's fall into this category? If so, any of you up for a discussion on your particular fandoms?

Count me in. Video Games (First person shooters), and any kind of electronic gadget are two of my main interests, besides firearms, of course! I'm also not a sports fan, outside of Indycar racing. Yeah, I watch a little pro-football, but it isn't a big deal to me.

Top Bottom